tein h-tech suspension

sneak

Reaction score
as the title says, the picture below is of the exact reason i have not been happy with my tein h-tech suspension. the wheel gap seen is clearly humungous and disgusting...

IMAG0034.jpg

du3ce

Reaction score
i have the htechs also on illuminas and yes the wheel gap is horrible, looking to swap to the stechs or coilovers during the spring.

theaccordian

Reaction score
du3e if you plan on keeping your front lip, I wouldnt go any lower. I have a 3 finger gap up front so I can drive normally and not have do that 0 mph angle crap over curbs and speedbumps.

When I was dumped (no gap) the paint was scraped CLEAN off the bottom of my ww front lip.

du3ce

Reaction score
my lip can handle it, i drove it through four feet of snow and ice!!

dynasty

Reaction score
i thought the springs is suppose to settle? it probably will get lower, i think.

sneak

Reaction score
jdm_dynasty said:
i thought the springs is suppose to settle? it probably will get lower, i think.

well, this picture was taken after 4 months settling time.... and it has settled a hair or two lower since then... but not enough!

Phut

Reaction score
well, looking at the spec on the h techs, they don't lower your car that much. if you wanted to go lower, the s tech's are a better choice. but i honestly would just get coilovers. the real deal ones, not those sleeve type coilovers. unless it's ground controls then that's the only ones i'd actually get.

sneak

Reaction score
Phut said:
well, looking at the spec on the h techs, they don't lower your car that much. if you wanted to go lower, the s tech's are a better choice. but i honestly would just get coilovers. the real deal ones, not those sleeve type coilovers. unless it's ground controls then that's the only ones i'd actually get.

i agree... coilovers appear to be the best option.

Back