PKSPX turbo Paul is here :)

pkspx

Reaction score
Hey guys I finally got a membership on here and just wanted to just say whats up to everyone. You can find me on most other web forums. I am the past administrator of honduh or whatever the heck is gonna happen to that site (lets not go there right now thanks). Anways I've owned 4 Hondas, 2001 Honda accord coupe Turbocharged returned to stock and returned to leasing company. A 2000 Honda accord coupe again turbocharged 210hp @ 9ibs 4500rpms put to stock and sold. Currenty I have a 1993 and a 1996 Honda Prelude VTEC and my finally my baby, 1996 Power Quest 270 Laser Power Boat 514hp 510tq. I'll be posting pics :)

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
HEY!! welcome to 6thgen...hope you enjoy your stay here, it is a great place..

Actually i have only been a member for like 10 min so i wouldn't know..this is southsiderider00 BTW

pkspx

Reaction score
LOL i forgot, yes I also daily drive a 2002 PT Cruiser currently my 96 lude is in the shop. and the 93 is I dunno I drive it from time to time lol.

acrod99

Reaction score
Sound like great cars! Welcome to a great accord forum. Btw my accord was turbo'd for a lil while, but its back to stock due to a lot of blow-by. oil vapors actually shoot out of my valve cover (the hole you connect to the intake)-any idea what could cause this? thanks

pkspx

Reaction score
acrod99 said:
Sound like great cars! Welcome to a great accord forum. Btw my accord was turbo'd for a lil while, but its back to stock due to a lot of blow-by. oil vapors actually shoot out of my valve cover (the hole you connect to the intake)-any idea what could cause this? thanks

my frined you have serious issues with the motor. Same problem happen to me same problem happends to all stock honda boosted members after awhile. Rings ware. Sure now that its NA again its not as bad but I bet you any money one of your cyls is low in compression. You better check it, it can cost you a motor start planning on swapping in another f23 i suggest. I bet you also have been loosing oil quicker without even beating on it now.

acrod99

Reaction score
Oh we took it off the road bout a week after it started doin that. So you think rings? Yeah-2 cylinders are real low compared to the others. And yeah oil loss is a biotch. Havent driven it or even started it in 2 months, but i plan to put in a good battery and change the PCV this weekend to see if that was it (a honda tech said that may be it, but its a lot of pressure, so i doubt it). If it's rings, i'll just start making plans for a honda dealer to fix it cause i need a reliable car again.

PS: sorry to hijack your thread.

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
welcome, welcome...this site is staring to look like a refuge camp for former honduh members :p jk

Back