BLOX Racing Muffler

Reaction score
So, my next mod is going to have to be taking care of my old exhaust, considering a shop close to where I live can give me a good deal on a stainless exhaust. So I was wondering, has anyone tried this muffler? Not the small, "mini-race" muffler, the full body one. I just want to know if it is better than the Ebay garbage.

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Canister style mufflers sound like crap and look just as bad on the cg. I would recommend getting a vibrant, magnaflow or apexi ws muffler.
Or even some of the "replica" mufflers of those, i have an obx muffler and it sounds great but isn't stupid loud or raspy.
This is mine

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Vibrant Stealth "black"

That's one of my favorite mods because it's so subtle.

But you can do all the shiny stuff with the rest

Wht00Accord

Reaction score
Canister style mufflers sound like crap and look just as bad on the cg. I would recommend getting a vibrant, magnaflow or apexi ws muffler.
Or even some of the "replica" mufflers of those, i have an obx muffler and it sounds great but isn't stupid loud or raspy.
This is mine
Mine the same as yours Obx hr07 idk very quiet all you hear is a deep tone.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Got vtec?

Workin on a v6 setup, factory muffler for left, electronic valve to go straight pipe, switched by vtec signal...

Vtec sig---\ dpdt____valve
12v +------/ relay

Thinkin dpdt relay runs where no signal runs valve closed then swaps for on vtec signal, with both reg'd by 5 amp type-2 breaker that kills power to valve when it hits the end of travel (ie: all open OR all closed) and resets when power is cut, like the relay switching (vtec or no vtec)

That way it's usually silent, but when I'm mean, it's a *****!

Back