agginline86

Reaction score
temporary_zps24a66e76.jpg

temporary_zps73355f6b.jpg

IMO looks perfect!

:thumbup:

kamozee

Reaction score
Many thanks to Chris for all the great information!

Rims are 19x8.5 +35 with 225/35/19 rubber. My height is 24.75" front and 25" rear. Zero gap all around with no tucking

2nnc.jpg

de2a.jpg

All I need to do is get an alignment so the tires are straight all around. Rear fenders are rolled

Solidus

Reaction score
Ground Control paired with Koni Sport Yellows is amazing. Just installed the setup this past weekend and the car rides even better than expected. I love this setup and hope more people really consider this.

Right now im sitting at 25.5 front and 25.75 in rear. Will more than likely go another inch lower but we'll see. Koni turned up 1 full turn.

Great info for all.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Bump for a small update – front is still creaking slightly when pulling into driveways or rolling over dips in the road. It’s a little louder now during the mornings that it’s gotten colder. I can’t see anything that is out of place or not seated properly at the top hat area. There is no creaking from the rears.

Maybe it’s something else in the front suspension, but I don’t think so because the creaking only started right when I installed the GC’s. Thinking about lightly applying some oil or grease between all the rubber parts at the top. Guess I’ll check to make sure everything is tightened down first.

Anyone else who has installed these experiencing this?

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Bump for a small update – front is still creaking slightly when pulling into driveways or rolling over dips in the road. It’s a little louder now during the mornings that it’s gotten colder. I can’t see anything that is out of place or not seated properly at the top hat area. There is no creaking from the rears.

Maybe it’s something else in the front suspension, but I don’t think so because the creaking only started right when I installed the GC’s. Thinking about lightly applying some oil or grease between all the rubber parts at the top. Guess I’ll check to make sure everything is tightened down first.

Happened on my dads TL with his Eibach spring/strut combo, we took the front suspension apart inspected it found nothing wrong and greased some parts and threw it back on. Seemed to fix the problem by just re-seating everything and with some grease. It's been nearly a year now and it hasn't made a sound.

Solidus

Reaction score

RR it's more than likely your rubber pieces that go into the top hat for cussion. When I put in my GC's and koni yellows, I also replaced all little rubber pieces and all new tophats and everything and experience no creaking or noise. If you use grease it will further destroy the old rubber pieces.

It could also be a piece of one of your control arms where the Komi yellow bolts to. In that case you would need to grease this.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^You're right, I forgot putting grease on rubber parts would gradually deteriorate them. I may replace some of the upper rubber pieces when I have finished the other things I'm working on.

Solidus

Reaction score
^You're right, I forgot putting grease on rubber parts would gradually deteriorate them. I may replace some of the upper rubber pieces when I have finished the other things I'm working on.

Cool, when you do get time I would probably recommend getting them through majestic Honda. You can buy all new suspension components real cheap. That's how I got mine.

Hope that helps. Let me know how it goes.

Back