Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Sonnick said:
Hehe..just wait til you race me ;) :p

haha, ok.

FallenAngelHIM said:
get a BOV...
uhh, no thanks, i could deal without, haha.

Twobit said:
Slow and top heavy :-\ why vw?
not so slow. the older 1.8t's were faster then the accords, prolly be closer with a manual, but the 2.0t obliterates the 1.8t. its about the same weight of my accord, so yea, its got a little weight, but this thing pulls good. the accords have about what, 120ish torque maybe to the wheels, this has 207tq to the crank and its prolly around 180 somthing to the wheels. its got weight, but its got power to back it up. and im thinkin of a stage one chip too, not sure yet tho, have to call the guy that does em and see whats up with stage two when that comes around, if id have to pay $550, or just the $50 difference between stage 1 and 2.

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
The 2.0T, like the 2.5, is undertuned and underrated. In reality, the 2.5 pulled aroung 166hp and 180tq at the flywheel and the 2.0T seems to pulled around 215hp and near 230tq. STOCK. The Unitronic chip on the 2.0T pulled around 230WHP and 280TQ at the flywheel..if my memory is good.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Sonnick said:
Sounds good ;)

haha, sweet. id like to see how id fair. im not sayin its the fastest thing on earth here, just to make it clear, if you do take me, haha, but yea, i feel thats its quicker then the accord. itll be fun. :thumbsup:

Sonnick

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
haha, sweet. id like to see how id fair. im not sayin its the fastest thing on earth here, just to make it clear, if you do take me, haha, but yea, i feel thats its quicker then the accord. itll be fun. :thumbsup:
Oh I know, me neither. I just like to joke :p

But yea after I do the cam/cam gear/tuning I should be making some good power, so I guess we'll see :thumbsup:

Back