so i need new tires, but don't know what to get

i don't need anything crazy so i searched and found these

do you guys have any feedback?

Yokohama AVS dB S2
yokohama.jpg

thanks in advance

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
I personally like Nexen Tires. Sorry I don't know anything about the tires you just put up.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I always hit TireRack for sizes and pricing...then try and find it cheaper somewhere else.

I got my last set from EdgeRacing.com

blindside

Reaction score
don't know nothing about that tire as well... but yokohama tires are good

you could also check out falken,toyo,kumho,bfgoodrich,nankang... these are some pretty decent tires that i had experience with

yellowfever

Reaction score
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/home.do
bro this is all you need. Trust me these people will help you more than anyone else and there prices are pretty much unbeatable. I ordered some nitto neogens which should be here on tuesday, there one of the most popular performance(tuner) tires and very highly rated, also dirt cheap. If the reviews on the site arnt enough for you then give them a call and tell them what you want and they'll recommend something. Give them a try.

deucescorner

Reaction score
i have my eye on Dunlop Direzza DZ 101, tirerack.com has some pretty good prices, only problem is i think i'm gonna get screwed on border taxes

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Quicksilvercord said:
I personally like Nexen Tires. Sorry I don't know anything about the tires you just put up.

tht's my next set for my celica... the thread pattern looks good and the specs are decent for the price... 215/45/17 for $340 picked up for a set of 4 tires :rock:

Back