TL Sway-Bar question

finch13

Reaction score
What setting do you have your Koni Yellows @?
My rears I have full stiff, they are a mother ***** to adjust in the back
and front full hard then 1 turn back
The car is just so stiff, the eibach springs and koni turned out so amazing

My fronts and rears are at full soft (0 turns) because it was so damn bouncy with the H&R's on there. Plus, I didn't want to bend a brand new 18" wheel with all the potholes we have a round here (I blew out the rim on a 14" steelie only a week earlier). It's nice to be able to have a comfortable ride and then crank up the damping if I want to.

For the back, just cut off the ends off the plastic trim and put it back. Then you can reach the shocks without taking **** off.

low430

Reaction score
My fronts and rears are at full soft (0 turns) because it was so damn bouncy with the H&R's on there. Plus, I didn't want to bend a brand new 18" wheel with all the potholes we have a round here (I blew out the rim on a 14" steelie only a week earlier). It's nice to be able to have a comfortable ride and then crank up the damping if I want to.

For the back, just cut off the ends off the plastic trim and put it back. Then you can reach the shocks without taking **** off.

See you have a sedan it must be different than the coupes because the top of my rear shocks almost touch the rear speaker panel,

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
As I am the second person on this site to have the 24mm Progress and Moog endlinks, first being Kevin, I can attest that this is the best mod for the money by far. Everyone should get this done :thumbsup:.

low430

Reaction score
As I am the second person on this site to have the 24mm Progress and Moog endlinks, first being Kevin, I can attest that this is the best mod for the money by far. Everyone should get this done :thumbsup:.

Unless you already have the 50 dollar OEM setup right?
I think its balanced perfect, Too much rear swaybar makes the car dangerous in the wet.

If I can oversteer my car with the TL-S bar, I would be drifting everywhere with the 24mm bar

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Unless you already have the 50 dollar OEM setup right?
I think its balanced perfect, Too much rear swaybar makes the car dangerous in the wet.

If I can oversteer my car with the TL-S bar, I would be drifting everywhere with the 24mm bar

You must be rough on the wheel. Keep it steady ;)

But if you enjoy your setup that's what matters - hey it's better than stock accord rsb.

xluben

Reaction score
Just put my TL bar on today too...holy crap my hands hurt from using a hacksaw to cut off the old end links! Maybe it is just me, but while driving I rocked the car back and forth quickly and it didn't seem to lean as much. Gotta love it!
^ive always used an impact gun for my suspensions in 6g's. and ive had to cut one endlink on each car, haha.
Spent about 4 hours on my endlinks when I did my suspension and ended up having to cut them off with a rotary tool. Not much fun. Never got around to buying a TL sway bar :(

finch13

Reaction score
Spent about 4 hours on my endlinks when I did my suspension and ended up having to cut them off with a rotary tool. Not much fun. Never got around to buying a TL sway bar :(

Yeah, most people end up having to do that unless they live where there's no moisture or salt. I put new endlinks on last novermber, right before our first snow and I **** you not, 2 weeks later they were already pretty rusted on from the salt.

Back