Input on wheels.

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
Re: RH Evo? C2?

yeap, Racing Hart Evolution and Racing Hart are 2 different companies. In fact, Racing Hart makes Lowen Hart Wheels as well.

RH EVO is the one you want to stay away from. They're the Rotas of those wheels.

AV_SICK

Reaction score

i think those are RH C3, yeah RH isn't anyway part of Racing Hart, they use to be part of Dazz Motorsports, but they went out of business

xx24xx

Reaction score

It says "Phillipines" on the hub. Real Racing Harts are made in Japan. I wouldn't pay more than $350 if they are excellent condition.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Sweagle I just merged all your threads. There is no point in having three different ones, all asking people what wheels you should buy.

truWarier02

Reaction score
I think Fundillo has those. Looks clean on his car but I think the C2 design looks a little better.

sweagle02

Reaction score
Sweagle I just merged all your threads. There is no point in having three different ones, all asking people what wheels you should buy.

Thanks J. my intention wasn't to have so many threads, I would have deleted them if I could.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
There are also C2000's. They're a limited edition wheel that is very rare but I like the center cap w/fake cotter pin rather than the cap found on the C2.

Mine, for instance:

picture.php

picture.php

Either way you can't go wrong. Yeah RH is not the real thing, but they look amazing and they're still a nice rim if you compare them to others. I don't think $500 is too much to pay at all considering how much they cost new when they came out. Ask someone who owns a set.

Btw the only thing RH is known for having over the Racing Harts is the weight, unless it's not a 3-pc..

Last edited:

sweagle02

Reaction score
How much will that rust behind the wheel affect me? Is it something I should get cleaned up at a shop immediately?

sweagle02

Reaction score
*sigh* so i went to go look at the wheels today and u guys were right when u said u wouldn't pay more than $350. The wheels were in need of MUCH cosmetic repair and I didn't think it was worth it.

Who knew that my journey for finding wheels would be harder than what suspension setup to choose :explode:

Back