Input on wheels.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
i say no no no.

keep looking bro. and drop first if u dont already have it.

sweagle02

Reaction score
Not bad. Only get them if they are exactly what you want, don't settle man.

Thanks. What I want is black wheels with a chrome lip. A lot of ppl have them, but it is what I like. I don't think these are the hottest rims ever but the guy is gonna send me a few more pics tomorrow so let's see.

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
Thanks. What I want is black wheels with a chrome lip. A lot of ppl have them, but it is what I like. I don't think these are the hottest rims ever but the guy is gonna send me a few more pics tomorrow so let's see.

around here, we call those (black with chrome lip) the "wheel shop rims," because every ricer in town goes to the wheel shop and gets the same $250 ones. If you like it though...do your thing

sweagle02

Reaction score
after lookin at them for a while, I agree they do look cheap. About the black wheels with a chrome lip, I see where ur coming from. I am surely settled on gunmetal rims with a chrome lip unless a better deal comes my way. coilovers arrived today and now the wheel hunt really begins

sweagle02

Reaction score
I'm going to order wheels online and the website is giving me the option to add a wheel installation kit (lug nuts/bolts) to my purchase. Do I need this or do the lugs on my current wheels work fine. It's an extra $45 I can save!

Last edited:
Back