Input on wheels.

slowaccord

Reaction score
cant use oem lugs. they have a different seating pattern usually. so u would need to buy aftermarket tuner lugs in the majority of cases

sweagle02

Reaction score
cant use oem lugs. they have a different seating pattern usually. so u would need to buy aftermarket tuner lugs in the majority of cases

I have aftermarket 15's on right now. Wouldn't the bolts be interchangeable?

truWarier02

Reaction score
You can check out wheelfire.com

I think you can only buy the rims and tires as a package but it comes with free shipping and free mounting/balancing kit or w/e. You also get to upgrade the tires for a little extra.

They got knockoff brands and baller brands as well.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
looks alrite to meh...

one thing i would ask is the offset... it's 18 * 8, so u may have rubbing issues

xx24xx

Reaction score
They look cheap to me. I would save and get something different. RBWheels, as suggested earlier in this thread, has new and used wheels. I bought mine from there and they don't screw around. You can p/u a used set of high end wheels for a great price. They refinish them in house and ship to your door.

sweagle02

Reaction score
They look cheap to me. I would save and get something different. RBWheels, as suggested earlier in this thread, has new and used wheels. I bought mine from there and they don't screw around. You can p/u a used set of high end wheels for a great price. They refinish them in house and ship to your door.

Thanks for the tip man. The site looks nice but they have a very limited selection for 4lug right now :ughrun:

looks alrite to meh...

one thing i would ask is the offset... it's 18 * 8, so u may have rubbing issues

I'm not buying those any more man. Wasn't fully satisfied. The wheels I'm looking at now are 18x7.5 with a +42 offset. Do you have any other online wheel sites with good prices aside from tirerack, wheelfire, tire direct, ebay, wheelmax? :afro:

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
Are the tl wheels interchangeable as long ad you stay within the same year. Anyone know my lug pattern? It's a 2000

Back