Input on wheels.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Edge Racing had great tire/wheel package deals. But they invested deeply in something that went belly up and filed chapter 11, so they're gone. Just found that out.

Double check on 18x7.5 +42. They may not be as wide as you think they are, though I don't know what stance you're going for. I have this exact size rim with 225/40/18 and I like it, but a lot of people think it's too skinny.

sweagle02

Reaction score
Edge Racing had great tire/wheel package deals. But they invested deeply in something that went belly up and filed chapter 11, so they're gone. Just found that out.

Double check on 18x7.5 +42. They may not be as wide as you think they are, though I don't know what stance you're going for. I have this exact size rim with 225/40/18 and I like it, but a lot of people think it's too skinny.

I like the look of your rims man. Nice stance too except I'm going to be lower on F2's. I don't know how much that'll affect how the stance looks with 18x7.5 +42 offset wheels. That seems like an extremely common size though, have you seen any other offset you like better

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I like the look of your rims man. Nice stance too except I'm going to be lower on F2's. I don't know how much that'll affect how the stance looks with 18x7.5 +42 offset wheels. That seems like an extremely common size though, have you seen any other offset you like better

You'll be fine with that offset and width.

sweagle02

Reaction score
You'll be fine with that offset and width.

Thanks. But what is RedRyder talking about when he says some people think it looks too skinny? :hide: Is he referring to the tires 225/40/18? Those are the most common size to pair with 18's

xx24xx

Reaction score
Have you looked into pricing a 5 lug swap?

RBWheels had a larger selection...untill I bought them lol. :D Watch ebay too!

sweagle02

Reaction score
Have you looked into pricing a 5 lug swap?

RBWheels had a larger selection...untill I bought them lol. :D Watch ebay too!

5 lug swap would be the ideal thing. My selection would more than double haha, but honestly I don't think it's worth the hassle. At least for me :hide:

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
:lawl: What are spray painted stock wheels then?
You trying to knock on my wheels means nothing to me...I like the factory rims as i have said before that's why I haven't gotten new ones. Get your **** straight. :fail:

Last edited:
Back