Input on wheels.

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
get the gunmetal if your decided on this wheel, but a little money saved will pay off in the end

Last edited:

SilverAggie

Reaction score
Like others said... Don't settle on wheels. They are one of the most noticeable cosmetic changes on the car. Get the ones that you know you will be satisfied with. Different people have different tastes. So it's kind of hard to ask others what they think looks good. Ricers think their cars look good but someone with class knows better. I don't really like the style of those last ones. But if you must, then get the gunmetal.

sweagle02

Reaction score
Haha it's been a long ride. I didn't think wheels would be just as hard to choose as suspension was. If you guys can, keep an eye out for 18" wheels in the $500-$650 range.

I've looked at every website possible and local shops but have yielded no results. The online shops have a bigger selection but don't have exactly what I'm looking for and the local shops are waaaaaaaaay overpriced. The beat goes on :thumbup:

SilverAggie

Reaction score
Haha it's been a long ride. I didn't think wheels would be just as hard to choose as suspension was. If you guys can, keep an eye out for 18" wheels in the $500-$650 range.

I've looked at every website possible and local shops but have yielded no results. The online shops have a bigger selection but don't have exactly what I'm looking for and the local shops are waaaaaaaaay overpriced. The beat goes on :thumbup:

You're gonna be hard pressed to find wheels in that range that aren't ****ty or rice. IMO save up and buy something that you won't regret down the road.

sweagle02

Reaction score
You're gonna be hard pressed to find wheels in that range that aren't ****ty or rice. IMO save up and buy something that you won't regret down the road.

My first set of wheels were some no name Pep Boys brand and they've help up perfectly for almost 3 years so I'm sure I can find something durable in that range and that looks good too. I really am not a guy to spend close to a G on rims.

sweagle02

Reaction score
Dazz Matiz Wheels?

I have a chance to pick up a set of these wheels for a good price. I heard they're very rare, what's your guys say? Have u heard about this brand?

Back