Legit Slammed Club

pattywak

Reaction score
Yes, with no fenderwork, fenderliner in place, and the rear bumper tab in the stock position. Although the rear wheel is millimeters away from it. hehe.

"Hellaflush." bahaha.

pattywak

Reaction score
Haha, hell yeah. I just got lucky lowering my car on the coilovers bc I lowered it right at the threshold that, if I went any lower, I would have to take out the fenderlining, relocate the bumper tab, and all that fun stuff.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Haha, hell yeah. I just got lucky lowering my car on the coilovers bc I lowered it right at the threshold that, if I went any lower, I would have to take out the fenderlining, relocate the bumper tab, and all that fun stuff.

Im at like 23.8" Right now and think I should go like 0.5" lower just for the hell of it!

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Here's mines.. I know my car is really dirty, but it's either raining or rreally cold down here for the past 2 months so I've really had no chance.. haah

Front: 23.75"

photo.jpg

Rear: 24.125" ( I have a big *** 15" sub back there so I needed to have it a little higher)

photo2.jpg

DSCN0596.jpg

[email protected].

Reaction score
I know there is already a slammed club on here, but this is being created for members who fit the REAL definition of slammed. No finger gaps no BS.

There will be three stages of the LSC:
Stage 3: 23-24in
Stage 2: 22-23in
Stage 1: <22

We need a thread for Legit Non-Slammed 4x4 Club... today the AMR's went to winter setting, and the Blizzaks went on. Just for grins I measured.

I went from 24.5" to 28.25". Holy wheel-gap batman!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Completely forgot about doing this, but I know the rear will be lower than the front by a bit.

Will have to get some figures asap.

Back