too low? lol

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Eh I live in the mountains so thats to low for my tastes, plus Id think if you raised it up a little and put on a lip kit it would look much much better. Props!

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
That rake looks bad and driving something that low is just stupid...

Edit: do you have any pictures of it on flat ground instead of having one wheel on the curb?

Deshon2688

Reaction score
eh, i dont think it looks that bad, maybe with some wider wheels itll look better. but one dip in the road u dont see comin and thats pretty much it for u lol

swollen_cu

Reaction score
How are your upper balljoints enjoying that? Haha first pic looks bad *** but in all practicality, pleSe raise your car up at least .75 inches to make it even a comfortable daily driver. You'll never make it anywhere with your car that low.

Raymond

Reaction score
Dude, you're going to demolish your car. I can't believe you're even considering making a "skit plate" and driving it like that.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Dude, you're going to demolish your car. I can't believe you're even considering making a "skit plate" and driving it like that.

x2.

and honestly, skid plates are ****ing retarded unless your car is a race car...which its not. all a skid plate will do is make youre car have less ground clearance, and when it does get hit, all it does is bend, so it doesnt actually save anything from anything. i know because i have friends that have had them in the past, and theyre completely pointless.

Back