falken lowering springs....

turbo_911

Reaction score
springs for $49.99? no thanks... That tells a lot what quality they are and from what they are made... I think they won't last you a month and will break or something. There is a saying, you get what you pay for...

frantz954

Reaction score
from my standpoint you know nothing about me, the cars, trucks, and bikes i have built. so for you to come at me like im some dude who has his first car with a 99 cent ebay muffler sayin hes runnin 13's because of it, is pretty f***ed up. yeah i havent been on here long, bbut that doesnt mean s***. you being staff on this site is making me wonder why i even waste my time tryin to help people out.

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
chill out bro, for some people on here its like this

doesn't cost much....cheap product.

no need to noob it up

BTW: Nice find.

frantz954

Reaction score
springs for $49.99? no thanks... That tells a lot what quality they are and from what they are made... I think they won't last you a month and will break or something. There is a saying, you get what you pay for...

congrats, you know absolutely nothing about what is being talked about here. normally i would agree but...
i also found overstock of teins for 80 bucks.... but they are probably crap too.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
dude..chill.... i was never flaming you... i'm just asking u to back up your statements

Back