Any Make Stock Wheel Pic Thread

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Yet another set of TL wheels.

On Tein Basics, lowered all the way in front.

IMG00037-20090719-1545-2.jpg

G'sAccord01

Reaction score

I haven't really seen these on here but around my way theres about 5 6thgen with the 09 v6 accord rims and they look real good. I would have put them on my car but like i said about 5 already have them and i like being original ... plus i got some 18s at a real good deal ... If anyone has these rims post up a pic

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score

I haven't really seen these on here but around my way theres about 5 6thgen with the 09 v6 accord rims and they look real good. I would have put them on my car but like i said about 5 already have them and i like being original ... plus i got some 18s at a real good deal ... If anyone has these rims post up a pic

everybody in north jersey and uptown manhattan has those wheels and the 07-08 tl-s wheels i used to love those coupe wheels 2 years ago and even last year but now they are killed.

rayfinkle5

Reaction score

Great link, thanks! Unfortunately they are all sedans. Gives me some good ideas though.

Here you go. I hope you make the right decision.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the pic. Looks good.

check the fs section

Saw the green one with the wheels for sale. I think I like the wheels better on the sedan. Just my opinion. Thanks for your direction.

AP1s lowered on S-Techs:
They're currently for sale...:deal:

I used to have an S2000 and love those wheels. The problem with the S2K at the time was limited tire selection and $$$$.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
It looks so right! How is the ride? Any rubbing? What tire size are you using? Would you change anything?

It was great. No rubbing, rear bumper tab was shaved. Used 225/45/17 which is closest to the proper tire diameter. Wouldn't change anything.

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
everybody in north jersey and uptown manhattan has those wheels and the 07-08 tl-s wheels i used to love those coupe wheels 2 years ago and even last year but now they are killed.

Yea I know thats why I didn't get them because everyone has them ... Also I seen a few 7th gens with the G37 wheels .. Now those are some sexy wheels ... if you can afford them def get those man I would have gotten them but they are real hard to find and when I did find them the person wanted 1,100 for them with no tires

Back