RICKDIGILER

Reaction score
Re: TL Wheel Opinions.

gun metal
This color was one of my top picks.

do white haha something different...
I was actually telling my friend right now that how would white look haha

Lime green
I thought about this after I saw that dude with the white sedan and his repainted neon orange TSX wheels

I think this would make them look like the 962s from XXR, I do like the gold on them though

Glow in the dark, checker board style, transparent.

ORRRRRR......sticker bomb it, "be original" :hide:
Decisions, decisions.

Im having the same delema, although the end resolt will b one sexy color
Keep us updated dude.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score

I would tell the "local" to NOT paint them. F*ck that!!

If you want them refinished, do it yourself so you get the exact color you want, and you can ensure a half-*** job isn't done.

dcmystery21

Reaction score

Gold/bronze ftw. It just has to be painted correctly unlike that picture.

edit- after scrolling up, lavender would look pretty hot as well.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Good deal. Not sure I would trust this guy to "fix" the curb rash though, nor do a proper paint job that will last. You're probably going to have to take them somewhere after you get them to get them fixed up and painted right, unless you can do it yourself. As for color...I hate to say it but gunmetal looks best with these wheels, and would look good on a white sedan. Flat black looks great too imo.

OR...just throwing this out there.

img0634eh.jpg

img0632z.jpg

sexi4draccord's car

Last edited:

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score

I would be afraid he is just going to use a Rattle can to paint them...I would clarify if he is going to spray them or just use a ratlle can.

I'm with GoldnKnight22 -- get them painted or powdercoated yourself so you know what kind of paintjob your getting.

**Gunmetal for these wheels on your white(?) car.

RICKDIGILER

Reaction score

Dark bronze
copper
lavender
bbs gold
Matt, lavender would look great with your engine cover but not too sure if lavender wheels will looke good with lavender brake calipers :lolhitting:

I would tell the "local" to NOT paint them. F*ck that!!

If you want them refinished, do it yourself so you get the exact color you want, and you can ensure a half-*** job isn't done.
very true, this is what I'll do in the future

Good deal. Not sure I would trust this guy to "fix" the curb rash though, nor do a proper paint job that will last. You're probably going to have to take them somewhere after you get them to get them fixed up and painted right, unless you can do it yourself. As for color...I hate to say it but gunmetal looks best with these wheels, and would look good on a white sedan. Flat black looks great too imo.

OR...just throwing this out there.

img0634eh.jpg

img0632z.jpg

sexi4draccord's car
those were the ones I was talking about

I would be afraid he is just going to use a Rattle can to paint them...I would clarify if he is going to spray them or just use a ratlle can.

I'm with GoldnKnight22 -- get them painted or powdercoated yourself so you know what kind of paintjob your getting.

**Gunmetal for these wheels on your white(?) car.
Might go with gunmetal after I come back from cali.

So anyways, I picked them up today and they don't look as bad as they do on the pictures, I paid $60 for wheels, tires, and he also through in four extra tires. Two of which I was really satisfied with and will mount them on later.

Thanks again guys, I'll take your suggestions into consideration. :peace:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score

I was going to say, dude the wheels don't even look that bad at all. Yeah, some have a little curbage on them but they're not torn up. I would say a refinish is completely optional and not necessary. Try rocking them for a while as-is and see what you think.

And you sir, just got yourself a STEAL of a deal it sounds like! Great pickup.

RICKDIGILER

Reaction score

Thanks goldnknight but now i have an issue, when I was taking of my wheels to trade one of the lug nuts was stripping my stud and I forced it off, thus my stud broke off completely, all the way to the base of the rotor. What can I do to replace the stud bolt? :boohoo:

Back