TL Wheel Discussion

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: TL Wheel Opinions.

I've got 235 all around, would that mean my front will rub for sure once I'm lowered? I'm planning on going on the highest setting on the type Is

If you're going pretty low, the tires will rub with 235's unless you do some fender work.

Got a pic finally, and will be getting lowered later this month.

Looks good, just need to grab some Honda centercaps.

RICKDIGILER

Reaction score

If you're going pretty low, the tires will rub with 235's unless you do some fender work.

if they do, then ill roll them, but if it has a good clearance ill leave it alone.

Looks good, just need to grab some Honda centercaps.

Yup thats what im planning, but where to buy, eBay? Honda? Wats the diameter haven't measured? 3"? I know Matt has TL wheels w/ honda center caps

Last edited:

bruinlax22

Reaction score

i like the white dude gonna look clean on your car

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Yup thats what im planning, but where to buy, eBay? Honda? Wats the diameter haven't measured? 3"? I know Matt has TL wheels w/ honda center caps

Forums, Ebay, etc. Most of the ones listed on Ebay have the diameter, so you can just measure the hole on the rim. I know the TL caps that were in your wheels are the same size as the center caps from the 6GA V6 wheels.

I may even have a set sitting around, I'll take a look.

RICKDIGILER

Reaction score

Forums, Ebay, etc. Most of the ones listed on Ebay have the diameter, so you can just measure the hole on the rim. I know the TL caps that were in your wheels are the same size as the center caps from the 6GA V6 wheels.

I may even have a set sitting around, I'll take a look.

If you dont mind and thanks in advance.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

If you dont mind and thanks in advance.

I have two sets. One set came on the 2G CL Type-S wheels I use to have, the other set is off my A-Specs. May have to hold onto the latter in case I ever sell them.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score

The caps from the AV6 are crappy, though. Definitely get a set of the Honda caps that have the H molded deeper into the plastic, not the flat ones.

Center caps are 2 3/4". Outside diameter is 70mm. Inner diameter should be 65mm IIRC

IMO the ones that look the best are I believe from a civic. They look like this:
$(KGrHqIOKiQE2f!ucs6uBNuJ5nWPi!~~0_12.JPG

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Agree, plus the finish doesn't match. 6G AV6 caps are shiny to match the machine face of the alloy wheels. The caps Kevin posted are also off a CRV.

Back