Wheels!!!!

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
With any of those wheels (excluding s2k) you're going to need at least 15-20mm spacers in the rear and 5-10 mm up front to not look sunk. Offsets are to weak/ high.

With s2000 wheels it would be awesome if You could get four of the rear wheels since the offset isn't as bad as the fronts which are like 55mm . The rears I think are in there 40's at 8.5 width. I think. Still would need spacers

The sedan is azn something and he's the one running 8thgen coupe wheels and 20mm spacers, looks sick

I'm sick of seeing honda wheels swapped on this site however most of us are not around any other modded 6th gens so It's at least unique and IMO looks better than what most choose as their aftermarket wheels . It's definitely overplayed on this site tho.

Last edited:

Narftastic

Reaction score
With any of those wheels (excluding s2k) you're going to need at least 15-20mm spacers in the rear and 5-10 mm up front to not look sunk. Offsets are to weak/ high.

With s2000 wheels it would be awesome if You could get four of the rear wheels since the offset isn't as bad as the fronts which are like 55mm . The rears I think are in there 40's at 8.5 width. I think. Still would need spacers

The sedan is azn something and he's the one running 8thgen coupe wheels and 20mm spacers, looks sick

I'm sick of seeing honda wheels swapped on this site however most of us are not around any other modded 6th gens so It's at least unique and IMO looks better than what most choose as their aftermarket wheels . It's definitely overplayed on this site tho.

damn you know everything lol thanx.. im pretty sunk rite now so that doesnt bother me..mabey in the future ill go flush or even HELLA FLUSH lol..so from what i understand they would all fit with no mods but they'll jus be sunk rite?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I think the rsx wheels will not clear the front calipers completely, so you'll need a spacer up front with those. Or others have shaved the caliper bracket a bit.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
damn you know everything lol thanx.. im pretty sunk rite now so that doesnt bother me..mabey in the future ill go flush or even HELLA FLUSH lol..so from what i understand they would all fit with no mods but they'll jus be sunk rite?

Yeah I think they should fit fine, just sunk. As chris said RSX need a 5mm spacer and also with the s2k fronts. Cost like 8 bucks at any auto parts store .

Pm juicebox (Matt ) he's running the rsx wheels and he'll be able to answer any questions . They are hot!

Last edited:

Narftastic

Reaction score
New odyssey wheels! =D
And they're 17's. 235/45/17 tires should be your best bet to keep your speedo accurate.

http://www.distrocar.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/2011-Honda-Odyssey-Wheel-765x1024.jpg

ummm..... naaaaah ill pass on those lol

Yeah I think they should fit fine, just sunk. As chris said RSX need a 5mm spacer and also with the s2k fronts. Cost like 8 bucks at any auto parts store .

Pm juicebox (Matt ) he's running the rsx wheels and he'll be able to answer any questions . They are hot!

so they need spacers front and back rite??
is there a spcific brand i should be looking at?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Spacer size is up to u. I'm just guessing since u need a spacer for the rsx front's then more than likely ul need spacers for the s2k fronts as well. Don't quote me on that tho.

Spacer size depends on what look you're going for. Prices of spacers depends as well.

Do this:

Choose wheels first
get wheel specs
figure out how flush or sunk you want them
And spacers depending on the look You wan. I've dealt with. So many spacers and sizing. I'm running 5's and 20's and I also have a set of 10's as well. I know my **** and I'm willing to help.
Most people go with ichiba V2s

There's two types of spa era,1 comes with built in studs. And the other come with aftermarket longer studs needed to be pressed in

Last edited:

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
ummm..... naaaaah ill pass on those lol

so they need spacers front and back rite??
is there a spcific brand i should be looking at?

Brand doesn't really play that big of a part...Ichiba and H&R are big names. Honestly, as long as you got something that was CNC'd or seems to be constructed well then go for it

Back