Wheels!!!!

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Brand doesn't really play that big of a part...Ichiba and H&R are big names. Honestly, as long as you got something that was CNC'd or seems to be constructed well then go for it

Yeah I use ichiba and a CNC machinist off eBay both great quality. Like I said tho It's hard to know what size spacer u need until you pick the wheels.

I'm running
17x8+40 fr
17x8+25 rr

If that helps since were both lowered about the same. You can see and Maybe it'll help u. Also you'll probably want to look around on this site. Feel free to PM me also.

Narftastic

Reaction score
Spacer size is up to u. I'm just guessing since u need a spacer for the rsx front's then more than likely ul need spacers for the s2k fronts as well. Don't quote me on that tho.

Spacer size depends on what look you're going for. Prices of spacers depends as well.

Do this:

Choose wheels first
get wheel specs
figure out how flush or sunk you want them
And spacers depending on the look You wan. I've dealt with. So many spacers and sizing. I'm running 5's and 20's and I also have a set of 10's as well. I know my **** and I'm willing to help.
Most people go with ichiba V2s

There's two types of spa era,1 comes with built in studs. And the other come with aftermarket longer studs needed to be pressed in

Yeah I use ichiba and a CNC machinist off eBay both great quality. Like I said tho It's hard to know what size spacer u need until you pick the wheels.

I'm running
17x8+40 fr
17x8+25 rr

If that helps since were both lowered about the same. You can see and Maybe it'll help u. Also you'll probably want to look around on this site. Feel free to PM me also.

cool man thanx ALOT..rite now im still researching everything ill probably be looking to buy in the next month or so...ill also PM juicebox and see what hes running becuause his looks pretty much perfect to me just mabey a lil lower lol

Narftastic

Reaction score
man, forget you all!!! when i start modding my accord again i'll show you how good they can look.

youmad.jpg

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Lol the Odyssey wheels look good. Also the '11 mdx wheels

Excuse my bad punctuation and horrible sentence structure. I get on this site from my phone and it likes to auto fix my words when it doesn't like what words I'm using

Last edited:

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
Lol the Odyssey wheels look good. Also the '11 mdx wheels

Excuse my bad punctuation and horrible sentence structure. I get on this site from my phone and it likes to auto fix my words when it doesn't like what words I'm using

my new best friend.

i think of these SUV, VAN, crossover wheels cause no one thinks of them. so just saying you can be a little different since everyone uses the wheels that the OP posted up.

just trying to help you out. =D

Geewiz

Reaction score
Just making sure I know my sh*t since I'm in the market for new rims too: If a wheel is +50 then a 5 mm spacer drops it to +45?

Back