if you could go back in time.....

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
where would u go? i'd like to go back to the medieval times and check out the maidens in distress and the blings on the knights :D

6THGEN_AI4

I DON'T KNOW WHERE I WOULD WANT TO GO BUT ITS KINDA OF MAKING ME THINK.
good thread I'll let you know later

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
I would buy a bunch of microsoft stocks

edited because i feel a bit more sane at the moment

Last edited:

minituck04

Reaction score
same thing as cantafordaccord said. not hooked up with me ex gf. fukin bitch. ahhhh. and probably not have done so many drugs and applied myself in HS. all happened at the same time.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
turbocayenne said:
what a post whore ha..ha..

he speaks the truth :p

seems like everyone here is concerned abt money, eg microsoft :p i like money, but i would rather go back and experience the ancient world even if it were for a day

wg2k7

Reaction score
id go back and buy all the land in vegas where the strip would be, then rent that **** out until 2006 and sell it for 17 million an acre (that was the going price when i was last there), either that or buy all the land in port royal in the 80s (extremely rich neighborhood here in naples, fl) then sell it off lot by lot. one guy my dads worked for in the past just bought a house in port royal for 25 million and tore down the house because he just wanted the property

minituck04

Reaction score
but with money you can do what you want and see what you want to see it when you want to see it. like say you wake up and want french toast. ummm. well get in your damn supersonic jet and have breakfast in france. and you want to go back to ancient times. well write a check and buy yourself a damn castle. i wish i had alot of money. id buy all you of you guys turbo'd j32's with 6speed trannies

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
Guys, please don't take it bad but if there was one thing i could do different is without any single hesitation: i would'nt spend all that money into modding my accord or any car. It's fun at the moment but all $ spent def not worth it. Well, i wouldn't put 10k$ in car's modification again.

wg2k7

Reaction score
haha, bro, i dont think anyones gunna be offended by that. i dont think ill ever regret what ive done, well maybe the lip and lips but definatly not my intake and exhaust

Back