Ground Control coilover sleeves - discussion

SykVSyx

Reaction score
My one issue with the GC's is the price for them, they are a bit much for not being full coils. If you don't already have a shock to go with the GC's, buying everything brings the price pretty close if not more than some recommended full coilover setups.

If anyone is interested, there will be a set of GC's with Tokico HP's available for sale soon.

Anyone interested can shoot me a pm.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
I have GC sleeves on stock struts and its the lowest it can go but only sits alittle bit above the tire. If I get the koni yellows or other struts, would I be able to go lower like tire tuck low?

That's your fist problem, never pair anything, I mean anything! With stock struts unless they are OEM stock springs. Look at my members ride and you will see hw low the lowest setting is.

truWarier02

Reaction score
I'm glad I found this thread! I to am contemplating on using the GC, I'm currently on tokico blues w/ eibachs and would like to just possibly just drop it a little more without having to sacrifice my ride cause I'm getting old and like the plushness of my ride!

Tein Street Basis or SS would suit your needs.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I haven't called them yet, sorry. Been busy with a couple other projects, but I'll try and call them this week.

:coffee:

No pressure. This just helps the decision making as to whether to go with the GC's or full coils.

99accord boi

Reaction score
Helpful thread. Ive been going back and forth with this decision also.

they are worth it they ride just as good if not better then the lower bargin coils like type 1s they leave teins in the dust but they are only good as long as u pair them up with either tokiko illumina, kyb agx, or koni yellow

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I tried messaging Fuzz about them since he's a retailer for both Koni and GC. That was weeks ago though, not sure he's on here anymore.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Haven't seen him on here in some time, so I don't even know if he comes on anymore.

I wonder if he's on MontrealRacing more often.

Cpyro

Reaction score
Any progress on this? i was recently thinking about getting some FFs but if i could keep my konis and just change my springs it would be better although i hadn't noticed how pricey GCs are :p

Back