Ground Control coilover sleeves - discussion

Cpyro

Reaction score
"About Us" ERZ Performance

I have enough trouble knowing if i can trust a website when i buy ****, but the fact that they have grammatical errors all over that page makes me wonder if its legit enough for me lol. No returns, only exchanges if item isn't what u ordered only. They havent responded to my email either...

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Things like that always make me think twice...I mean, if you don't put much care into your own reputation, how much are you going to care about me as the customer and resolving conflict?

I honestly don't see how they can legitimately say no returns. It's a retail store. :eh:

Cpyro

Reaction score
yea, its looking like its gonna be 400+ at least to get them, and i want to get a WS2 which also seems to just keep going up in price lately

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Here is the only thread I found about ERZ. I may bump it to see if anyone has ordered from them in the last 2 years.

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23831&highlight=erz+performance

I have ordered from RaceTech (links I posted on the previous page), I bought my Progress bar from them. Shipping was a little slow but their staff was friendly and was willing to give me information about my order. The GC's shipped from them for me is $357, I would not hesitate to order from them again.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
That ERZ Performance site looks really unorganized and shady. I would not buy from them especially after posting the latest link to their site. No returns lmao wow. user Honda Patrol posted that ERZ Performance is another name for Ebay, however never really posted what happened and what he bought and why they would be worthy of being called another ebay site...

I'm always willing to pay more for good customer service, quality, and a peace of mind. :thumbsup:

I know that whatever you choose Chris, you will make a good choice!

Cpyro

Reaction score
They answered back to that email, says the GCs are made to order and that they ship in 5-7 days..... hmmm im in no rush but dont want to wait either lol

SykVSyx

Reaction score
They answered back to that email, says the GCs are made to order and that they ship in 5-7 days..... hmmm im in no rush but dont want to wait either lol

What springs rates did you ask them about? I'm looking for a 12/10 setup.

Cpyro

Reaction score
so just got my GCs in today, and wow they are soo much shorter than i expected. I didnt mess with the spring rates just got what ever they ship stock. They are so small i wonder if they will be able to get back to stock height lol. Also surprised that u can pretty much spin the thread/spring holder right off is is safe to set it to like the very last/first threads and drive on it?

Hopefully gonna get at this sometime this week.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
so just got my GCs in today, and wow they are soo much shorter than i expected. I didnt mess with the spring rates just got what ever they ship stock. They are so small i wonder if they will be able to get back to stock height lol. Also surprised that u can pretty much spin the thread/spring holder right off is is safe to set it to like the very last/first threads and drive on it?

Hopefully gonna get at this sometime this week.

You can get back to stock height easily. Just have the perch to about 1/2 way of the sleeve. I'm on the last thread and have been on it for about 9 months. Trust me they wont twist or jump a thread unless you jack the car up and twist it yourself.

Any questions you have about the GC sleeves ill be more than happy to answer.

Just remember that these can only go so low, about 23" max, but they will ride way better tham what you expect, if you have them paired with Koni Yellows.

Back