Interest In Custom Rear Control Arms

Are you interested in custom arms?

• Yes, I am interested.

Votes: 45 57.0%
  • I may be, depending on the price.

Votes: 31 39.2%
  • Not really. What's available right now suits my needs.

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Possibly, yes. I'm not entirely sure how each adjustment affects the other arm adjustments though. Either way that's a ****load of camber.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
-8 is just silly lol. If you have to camber your wheels in that much, they just don't fit!

Also, I'm waiting to hear back about minimum order quantities still. My friend is drawing up the arms and he'll ask our source.

Momentum

Reaction score
-8 is just silly lol. If you have to camber your wheels in that much, they just don't fit!

Also, I'm waiting to hear back about minimum order quantities still. My friend is drawing up the arms and he'll ask our source.

The timing of this is perfect. Do you have some sort of eta?

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
We're going to take a look at my arms later tonight and take some measurements, so that we can figure out the MOQs and finalize pricing.

Good news is that the manufacturer thought the design was going to be more complicated than it is, which reflected the quoted price. When we explained more clearly that it's literally going to be a straight connecting rod with some spherical bearing rod ends (AKA, very simple design), he kind of was like, "Oh... That's really easy then." So there's a possibility that the arms may be a little cheaper than $300 for the set.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Coworker and I took all the necessary measurements last night. They should be pretty sick if everything goes according to plan. I have no idea how long the manufacturing process would take, or what the final cost is though. Those are things I'm still waiting on.

One thing I will mention is that on the camber arms, the bushing is slightly bigger. Rather than spend money on two different types of rod ends, most likely it'll have a the same rod ends on all four arms, and then some washers/spacers that you would put on one side to fill the gap. The difference is only 2.5mm per side of one rod end.

1011or_08_+fox_coilovers_2010_toyota_tundra+lower_rod_end_spacers.jpg

Something like that, but way way way smaller.

If everything goes to plan as well, we'll write some instructions on how to install everything.

Back