Interest In Custom Rear Control Arms

Are you interested in custom arms?

• Yes, I am interested.

Votes: 45 57.0%
  • I may be, depending on the price.

Votes: 31 39.2%
  • Not really. What's available right now suits my needs.

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Haha I'm pretty sure that they'll be able to figure it out. There are a lot of arms back there, but you'll only have two that are adjustable, and when they start messing with them the computer is gonna notice that either the toe or camber is changing.

Thankfully the design is very simple.

Momentum

Reaction score
Haha I'm pretty sure that they'll be able to figure it out. There are a lot of arms back there, but you'll only have two that are adjustable, and when they start messing with them the computer is gonna notice that either the toe or camber is changing.

Thankfully the design is very simple.

I'm sure he will. He just doesn't speak English very well, so i was hoping i could just show him some instructions and not have to explain anything haha.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
We're going to take a look at my arms later tonight and take some measurements, so that we can figure out the MOQs and finalize pricing.

Good news is that the manufacturer thought the design was going to be more complicated than it is, which reflected the quoted price. When we explained more clearly that it's literally going to be a straight connecting rod with some spherical bearing rod ends (AKA, very simple design), he kind of was like, "Oh... That's really easy then." So there's a possibility that the arms may be a little cheaper than $300 for the set.

While you got them out...mind getting some measurements of the bushings?

Energy Suspension doesn't make a kit for our cars, but they do sell bushings individually.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Toe bushings are 45mm wide, and have an opening of about 12.2mm. Camber bushings are 45mm on one side, and 50mm on the other side. Same opening size.

I don't know how wide they are exactly though, so I'd have to get back to you on that.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Thanks!

I was dreading pulling mine apart to get measurements just to take it apart again to install them.

I prefer bushings over rod ends, the Accord is my road-trip car.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Link to what I'm workin on

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...BidE1LQ25kLVdFMjI4R19sYkFZYTNlekE&usp=sharing

Solidus

Reaction score
These sound great especially for camber. Im definitely interested depending on how their final development turns out and price for the pair.

Varnell

Reaction score
Any updates? I'm ordering my FF Type II's now and I'll need some camber kits soon.

I guess I could ride with the coilovers at the highest setting until these are sold.:snoopfacepalm:

Back