Octane Booster

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Nope, I imagine it does boost your octane..but enough to make it worth it? probably not.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
the regular octane booster increases the octane 10 points or 1 octane

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
first: why do you need to have a richer octane gas ?

second: I know someone who used to use octane booster on pick-up made for the drag and after some months his fuel injectors were done...glued and dirt by the product in the octane booster.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
i used Octane Booster once and my AT didn't shift right, i was revving too late or too early and everything went haywire.

that's not to say high octane doesn't work in my car cause i'vd down 93 octane before on a full tank and everything went smooth.

Octane Booster FTL

angelplus

Reaction score
I use octane booster whenever im using nitrous. Its also a good injector cleaner to get all that **** out lol.. I personally love it, but it'll eat your engine apart

Though I did see reasonable improvements in acceleration and all that. I used the NOS nitrous **** that isnt street legal. So I guess if you have a summit racing store near you, I recommend it.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
The F23 ECU isn't capable of fully taking advantage of higher octane fuel i.e. advance timing and so on.

It's a waste.

Sinful

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
The F23 ECU isn't capable of fully taking advantage of higher octane fuel i.e. advance timing and so on.

It's a waste.

Do you think my J30A1 can fully take advantage of it?

Back