Spoon Sports garage

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Clicking on that link will not work due to s-h-i-t being in the URL so make sure you add that word in place of the asterisks

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
not as hot as the MUGEN post, but still nut busting hot.

i wasn't feeling the hard top S2000. it was an S2000 right?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
mm spoon. i like this better then the mugen one, haha. wait till i import a rhd s2k, oh god, id nut all over it, hahahaha.

xluben

Reaction score
FallenAngelHIM said:
i wasn't feeling the hard top S2000. it was an S2000 right?

i loved the red/black hard top s2k, but the yellow one and the white one ("fastback-style") looked horrible. i think some of the body kits were a bit over-the-top, as well.

are s2k's just more popular in japan? or just really un-popular in MN? i probably see one a month at the most. and it's usually some old guy driving it.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
i see old people driving S2000s all the time. pisses me off cause they usually don't take it to the limit...not to say you should, but if you have a gift, why not show your appriciation of it by using that gift.

unlike us, we are blessed with a 6thGen which is mediocre for performance, but we still take it to the limit.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
FallenAngelHIM said:
i see old people driving S2000s all the time. pisses me off cause they usually don't take it to the limit...not to say you should, but if you have a gift, why not show your appriciation of it by using that gift.

yea, alot of older people around here do the same. but think about it. theyre not abusing the cars like we would, yes its abuse, but since they dont, and they do put plaenty of miles on them, you can get one eventually for a good price that wasnt really ripped on, haha. thats one way to look at it.

Back