Posts pics of drop****LIMIT 2 Pics****

theaccordian

Reaction score
DSC01843.jpg

Dropped on omnipower coilovers, I have no idea how much im dropped. I just drop it till it looks right, the beauty of adjustable coilovers....

ftmjohn

Reaction score
Progress Sport Springs 2.0F/2.0R
Koni Sport Shocks stock perch level
Ingalls Rear Camber Kit

854079_9_full.jpg

854079_8_full.jpg

John

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
I WANNA LOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha. ive been browsing ebay people, so yea, it is in my future plans.......hopefully this yea, before summer.......thatd be nice.

cdubb77

Reaction score
justvtec said:
Damn u really slamed that bitch to the ground huh!
so when is it time for rims?

I have rims. I have 17 inch Konig Tantrum rims. Took them off for the NY winter. They'll be back on in the spring. Pic below.
502331_151_full.jpg

klee said:
CDubb needs to get that rear end fixed!

Camber kit will take care of my crazy rear tuck. :eek:

blacknight said:
^^^^Actually, I think it's pretty nice
It's probably the angle of the shot because in person it doesn't look bad at all. As a matter of fact, most drops on the Accord sedan may appear lower in the rear than the front but really isn't. Hell, mine is like that and I'm lowered 1.5F/1.3R and we both have subs in the trunk.

Yeah, thanx BN. It is the angle of the pic.

Last edited:

cdubb77

Reaction score
I think this guy was dropped on Apexi WS coilovers. Don't remember. He drives an RSX now. Now this is a drop. :eek:

burgandy3ai.jpg

burgandy27vp.jpg

burgandy33dr.jpg

Hush

Reaction score
OMG that is a nice *** drop. i'd love to have my accord that low but damn you can tell he has some neg camber already, i don't want to get a camber kit. i had a question though, with your accords lowered around 2ins, do you guys drive a full car load? how much lower does it get?? i drive a full car load alot every weekend more or less, i wanted to go with a 1.5 drop just cuz i don't want it hella low when i have people in the car.

ftmjohn

Reaction score
TitaniumACC said:
ftmjohn: are you on CAQ too? there is one with same nick sa you.. from MTL right?

nice color!!

Yup thats me!!! There is only one ftmjohn on the net!!!

From MTL indeed!

John

ftmjohn

Reaction score
Hush said:
OMG that is a nice *** drop. i'd love to have my accord that low but damn you can tell he has some neg camber already, i don't want to get a camber kit. i had a question though, with your accords lowered around 2ins, do you guys drive a full car load? how much lower does it get?? i drive a full car load alot every weekend more or less, i wanted to go with a 1.5 drop just cuz i don't want it hella low when i have people in the car.

I ride pretty often loaded, this is our one and only familly car, with my kids and a full load in the trunk. The rear just starts to tuck in while fully loaded, but no problem with rubbing and scraping the ground. This is with a Progress 2" drop by the way that has the rear at 206lbs/in spring rate. So a softer rear spring rate will cause more tuck in of the wheels.

John

Back