Posts pics of drop****LIMIT 2 Pics****

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
jdmgear said:
DREMAN
I noticed on your headlights that the front part where the wedge bulb goes is all black. Did you just spray the amber piece part black??

Yes all you do is remove the amber plastic strip and paint it any color you want :) I never thought it would come out the way it did but when I got my headlights made it was suggested and I'm happy I did it. I never liked the little parking light it's not like I ever pluged it to work but painting the strip just makes it look cleaner.

gw.jpg

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i hope my refund check is a good one, haha, i wanna lower my car this year. i dont think anyone on here has the omni's, but i think someone on v6p might have them.

da mayor

Reaction score
2096382_2_full.jpg

my '01 accord coupe 4-cylinder

neuspeed race springs front and rear
stock struts

18" falken torque-5 (for sale only used for shows)

the rear sits lower than the front which i hate and am planning to swap it out for omnipower coilovers --- i want some feedback on quality of those

theaccordian

Reaction score
da mayor said:
2096382_2_full.jpg

my '01 accord coupe 4-cylinder

neuspeed race springs front and rear
stock struts

18" falken torque-5 (for sale only used for shows)

the rear sits lower than the front which i hate and am planning to swap it out for omnipower coilovers --- i want some feedback on quality ofthose

your rear doesent sit lower, the rear fenders are lower than the front. So the tire gaps arent even, but your car should be even.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
I see what you mean, but looking at the car it's looks pretty even. But if you're looking at the wheelwells (which most people do when judging a drop) you'll notice the front wheelwell is much taller than the rear. That's the reason why there would be more of a finger gap in the front than the rear.

Back