Rims/tires

jbisselwhiteac6

Reaction score
those wheels are sold under a couple diff brands to my knowledge, but i won't say anything. :lawl: You're welcome brandon. :squintwave:

17", plainish, silver......... Tl wheels will always look hot. :thumbsup:

But please do suspension first. You won't regret it and you can get some gooood deals here too!

+1

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Yep, suspension first my friend. UNLESS you go with 50 profile on a 17" tire. Then you don't really get the "4x4" look in my opinion because the 50 will keep your overall wheel diameter pretty dang close to OEM. The 50 profile is what you should have for 17's if you are not dropped at all, not to mention this diameter will keep your speedometer accurate.

If you are wondering what 17's look like on an Accord with no drop, check my member's ride page. Photos at bottom. I think it looks alright. But if you want a lower profile on 17's or are thinking about 18's, definitely drop first no question. If you don't, your car WILL look weird.

cvjoint

Reaction score
I'm a big fan on OZ ultraleggeras. Get them in 17x8 with 225/45 Falken 452 or Azenis for more grip.

RayRay

Reaction score
i dont think those are the rims mr.hollow haha, the ones im looking for are 4 lugz and the one in your link is 5

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
^^ my mistake, either way good look-a-likes oh and its not 5 lug, its universal and with a cover you would never know it lol

Nismode

Reaction score
I know what kinda rims Brandon has. Hehe.

But yea, just find something that you like. Make sure you have plans for suspension as well. Look in the review threads for ideas.

Back