H22 swap is DONE!!!

Mojeans69

Reaction score
Definately a tough crowd....I remember when a person's word was good enough but obviously this isnt the case here....:rofl: people didnt even give him time to get pictures Im sorry but wen I get my swap done the last thing im gonna be thinkin about is gettin pictures to post online...but I do wanna see some pics :thumbsup:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Definately a tough crowd....I remember when a person's word was good enough but obviously this isnt the case here....:rofl: people didnt even give him time to get pictures Im sorry but wen I get my swap done the last thing im gonna be thinkin about is gettin pictures to post online...but I do wanna see some pics :thumbsup:

If you don't plan on posting pictures of your car, then why bother going through the hassle of making a thread about it?

Whenever I get a new car from the auction or do something to my accord, I love to post pictures for other members on here to see.

cvjoint

Reaction score
I have my H22 Vtec engagement set at 4400rpm. I don't fall out no matter what gear I'm shifting into. That's also not unusually low or counterproductive, that's were my tunner found it makes the most power under the curve.
202whp @ 6800rpm 175.5lb/ft at 5200rpm wtq here. Congrats on the swap!

Back