East Coast Drift Championship coverage

scrapnav6

Reaction score
Ive been in 240s with all types of motors. My buddy is finishing up his rb20 hatch and that mofo moooves. Also a few 400hp sr's and a 2jz one. I just really dont like the feel of them. My rx-7 feels half the size of those mammyjammas

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
fc? I've always wanted one of those. with an ls1. :naughty: and twin turbo's if I could find a way to fit it all in there haha.

jbisselwhiteac6

Reaction score
personal opinion i guess. ive driven many of them and they just feel big and fat to me, although quite fast

look man you drive an accord dont you ever say anything feels fat again I drove a s14 for a minute and it for sure did not feel heavy compared to alot of cars it weights less than a s2000

twokAccord

Reaction score
any vids of this event?

oh and lsx s chassis>*

I really wish I had the cash to swap in a ls1 in my s13. I would get rid of my SR in a heart beat.

scrapnav6

Reaction score
any vids of this event?

oh and lsx s chassis>*

I really wish I had the cash to swap in a ls1 in my s13. I would get rid of my SR in a heart beat.

i was gonna put one in my fc. my friend was selling a whole totaled 99' trans am for $750 but i had nowhere to store another car :madrun:

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
any vids of this event?

oh and lsx s chassis>*

i was gonna put one in my fc. my friend was selling a whole totaled 99' trans am for $750 but i had nowhere to store another car :madrun:

U should have restored it and drove the **** out of that trans am. Those things are beasts, only way to put it.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Back