Its been a long journey but im back lol no 56k

jbisselwhiteac6

Reaction score
Well I dont know if anyone remembers me but I thought i would tell my story of where ive been with my import enthusiasm

I started with the accord coupe v6
DSC00581.jpg

sold it got tired of messing with the project i turned it into lol

484ae5e8.jpg

so i bought this legend to go back where I started but that one blew a head gasket before I had it a month

so I bought this little ek coupe for a change of pace
0da396d0.jpg

I actually modded this car with the wheels and drop but this had to be the most uncomfortable ride ever so I decided to switch it up

IMAG0081.jpg

I bought this s14 1995 240sx I really learned how to drift with this and this had to be the most enjoyable car I owned I learned so much about driving from driving this and almost died a few times but any one in the car scene should drive one. I had to get rid of it before it drained me financially

so I bought my gs
IMAG0031_1307323526695.jpg

I just figured I show you all how 6th gen help sparked my intrest in imports and where it took me

jbisselwhiteac6

Reaction score
Man I'm trying to a VIP car but I plan on keeping it simple staggered wheels and a few interior things but eventually I want to buy another fun car like my s14

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I remember the only guy that attempted the auto 5spd swap. Good to hear from ya, nice GS.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I absolutely love that model of GS. One of my dream cars is a GS300 with a supra engine/tranny swap. If they made a manual stock, I would have owned one awhile ago.

Back