San Diego, CA 92131

bbqspot.jpg

When: APRIL 5, 2009 NOON-WHENEVERz

Directions:

From Interstate 15N or 15S

Exit Mira Mesa Blvd and go east on Mira Mesa Bvld

Turn right on Scripps Ranch Bvld

Turn left on Scripps Lake Drive

Miramar Lake Entrance on left side should be first stop light.

HEAD COUNT / FOOD ASSIGNMENTS (PM ME HOW MANY OTHER PEOPLE YOU PLAN TO BRING):

Me + 7 - Marinated Chicken, Cooler, Ice

Sinful/Sam + 2 - Hot Dogs & Hot Dog Buns + Related Condiments & Napkins

Laospride619/Kevin + 3 - Chips + Marinated Beef & Pork

Sk858/Richard - Fried Chicken

Accord4u2nv/Jason - Coals & Lighter Fluid, BBQ Grill

SD2000av6/Mike - Soda, Paper plates & Utensils

AV_Sick/Eddie - Hamburger Patties & Buns

Mistah JC/James

Dates set, all thats left is to gather up the remaining things we need for this bbq meet. Please pm or post what you'll be bringing and I will update the list as needed.

We'll chill take some shots of our rides, grub, drink (for those who are legal) or better yet bring Soda for those aren't legal, and lastly enjoy the SD's Weather.

Any other Socal 6GA Members from here are all welcome to come as well. Hopefully the rest of the Socal Ninjas can make it out

:thumbsup:

WE STILL NEED:

BBQ Grill (still tbd, check the picture of the current grill already there maybe we can clean it??)

Boom Box/Music

Last edited:

hirichard

Reaction score
i'm free the week april 4-12 spring break
how come the young'ns can't drink?:beer::lawl: jk
if it's not on the 4th-12th im down for friday night,anytime saturday,and during the day sunday
i have a suggestion of the place....miramar lake? theres a parkinglot we can take pics at,we can chill and everything
lets do this SD!

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Im going to be in san diego friday night. I am leaving from portland oregon. I am not taking my honda but I would still like to meet up

Ric Rock

Reaction score
Im going to be in san diego friday night. I am leaving from portland oregon. I am not taking my honda but I would still like to meet up

Tomorrow night? I'll see if some of the other sd members are up to chill wit u for a bit

Accord4U2NV

Reaction score
^ i'm down my number is posted in the forsale section

hey i open any time at this point coz i'm unemployed :sad: but collecting i think dunno... umm well yeah anytime is good for me as long as we can get some good rollin shot action nearby would be great too

Ric Rock

Reaction score
i'm free the week april 4-12 spring break
how come the young'ns can't drink?:beer::lawl: jk
if it's not on the 4th-12th im down for friday night,anytime saturday,and during the day sunday
i have a suggestion of the place....miramar lake? theres a parkinglot we can take pics at,we can chill and everything
lets do this SD!

Miramar lake sounds like a good idea..lolz we can even rent one of those boats and race across the lake :duckhunt:

sooo no go through april 4-12th for you? isnt that spring break for community colleges?

^ i'm down my number is posted in the forsale section

hey i open any time at this point coz i'm unemployed :sad: but collecting i think dunno... umm well yeah anytime is good for me as long as we can get some good rollin shot action nearby would be great too

rolling shots sound good to me...someones gotta break out the heavy artillery for this meet.

Back