REAR WINDOW VISORS FOR ALL 4Dr ACCORDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

asian03@hotmail

I found someone that actually makes these! So excited! There is an import auto shop out of Long Beach, CA that has the rear window spoiler in stock and it only costs $95 total and that's even with shipping. So if your local and want to pick it up it will only cost you $75. Give him a Call his name is Glenn or email him. I just purchased mine and can't wait to put pics up! He also has a website but is not done yet.
MENTION THAT YOU SAW IT ON THIS FORUM! AND THAT RODNEY HIT YOU GUYS UP WITH THE GOOD NEWS! THANKS!

Last edited by a moderator:
A

asian03@hotmail

I don't have a pic yet I'll call him and see if he can take a picture so I can put it up

truWarier02

Reaction score
I had one of these before.. looks way too big. Got it for $40. They sell it at Speedzone motorsports too for $65. http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/pts/1444382227.html

It used to be for $45 like last year until high demand I guess.

I wish they had one that looks like the ones on the new 3series or IS. Those really low pro ones. I think they do have one but it costs like 3bills.. no thanks.

A

asian03@hotmail

Well sh*t I don't know how to put it up here then?.. Hit me up with email address and I will email them to you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back