Sickest 6GA wheels Ever?!

changaroo

Reaction score
Dude, those are the sickest 6GA wheels ever! Do it! Do it!

Ahahahaha

rofl. i didnt even bother clicking.

i saw the discounttiredirect.com link... HAHAHA.

"wheels so sick, you can get them from discount tire"

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
nope sorry, for that amount of money you can find better sets out there with better brands, just check forums look for people selling used wheels, some wheels out there used are worth more than these brand new

widebody

Reaction score
if u like those wheels put them on ur the one who has to drive the car and see the wheels everyday

finch13

Reaction score
What I like about having cheap wheels is... if I destroy one in a pothole I can just buy a brand new one cheaper than what it would cost to fix.

I like my wheels, they're generic, have taken a huge beating from Minnesota roads and potholes and have held up and cheap to replace, plus they look nice (to me) and I haven't seen another car with them.

truWarier02

Reaction score
What I like about having cheap wheels is... if I destroy one in a pothole I can just buy a brand new one cheaper than what it would cost to fix.

I like my wheels, they're generic, have taken a huge beating from Minnesota roads and potholes and have held up and cheap to replace, plus they look nice (to me) and I haven't seen another car with them.

true true.

i like your wheels man. they should've came like that out the factory to be honest haha. nice clean stock-ish kinda look.

Back