Sometimes cheap isnt always bad...

nyknick1015

Reaction score
I got a set of xyntec HID's from ebay. They are from the dealer that advertised HID for $75 shipped in the pink yellow or purple letters. Cheap right... I know.

I got them about a year ago. and one of the ballast decided it was gonna crap out on me because i didnt have it mounted down securely so months of bumps it got banged up. (i did but it fell off and i never fixed it) I emailed the seller and they replaced my entire kit free of charge shipped it out, got there in 2days and they overnighted my new set so replaced in only 3 days... it has a 2 year warranty...

just saying sometimes cheap isnt always bad

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i have 8000k and they are stupid bright... i was going out with one of my friends and he was in a mustang and he sideswiped a wall because he said my HID's were blinding him... sry kev lol...

im getting a set for my fogs soon so 75 shipped isnt that bad at all

iHazSnail

Reaction score
not bad at all but the light output sounds annoyingly overkill.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
did you re-aim your headlights after you put them in? that might be why theyre so "blinding". i have a 6k kit in my car, and since i re-aimed the headlights, i can see a lot better, and not blind the **** out of people, haha.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
alot of these 80 dollar hids are being bought now and are quality parts

i think the next set i'll buy is one of these

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
did you re-aim your headlights after you put them in? that might be why theyre so "blinding". i have a 6k kit in my car, and since i re-aimed the headlights, i can see a lot better, and not blind the **** out of people, haha.

My car haz teh lazy eye again......... :sad:

Back