Halabeaster54's CL Type S 6Spd/J35 Build

Blazin accord

Reaction score
I was thinking either 74 or 76

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

I was gonna run a 76mm blox but I wasn't sure if the cl type s intake manifold can be port matched for 76mm. If you do get the 74 or 76, I would really like to know if the intake manifold can be port matched to 76mm?

Sonnick

Reaction score
^ Yes it can. Talk to Paul (NVA-V6) over on V6P (not sure if he has an account on here, but I'd imagine so). He has ported the manifold opening to 80mm, although he has to make a new neck and weld it together. I'm sure he could do a 76mm if he can do 80? Especially if you supply the TB.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Ok the first time I'll chime in, in over a month. I kept the stock tb for now. I'm running a 3.5" cai intake now and ems. It's getting tuned by Chris miller racing before the end of the week. You can just bolt the blox tb on the j series manis I believe. And I can't speak for a lot of you guys about porting since my manifold is off of a j37 not a j32. My front and rear bumpers have been repainted and I removed my cat. My built is as solid as a rock and I've spanked many cars( Jdm h22a 6th gen coupe, trailblazer SS, Mazda speed6, wrx, 98 mustang gt, that's about all I can remember right now) and I'm still in limp mode. I'm in the process of putting together a nitrous kit; I want to run a 75 shot. And that's about all I remember.

Here's the video of me vs the h22
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=/watch?v=JL98LtF8a7Q&v=JL98LtF8a7Q&gl=US

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Ok the first time I'll chime in, in over a month. I kept the stock tb for now. I'm running a 3.5" cai intake now and ems. It's getting tuned by Chris miller racing before the end of the week. You can just bolt the blox tb on the j series manis I believe. And I can't speak for a lot of you guys about porting since my manifold is off of a j37 not a j32. My front and rear bumpers have been repainted and I removed my cat. My built is as solid as a rock and I've spanked many cars( Jdm h22a 6th gen coupe, trailblazer SS, Mazda speed6, wrx, 98 mustang gt, that's about all I can remember right now) and I'm still in limp mode. I'm in the process of putting together a nitrous kit; I want to run a 75 shot. And that's about all I remember.

Here's the video of me vs the h22
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=/watch?v=JL98LtF8a7Q&v=JL98LtF8a7Q&gl=US

Did the race on a closed and approved track correct? ;)

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Just reserved my spot. AEM EMS Dyno tune at Chris miller racing on Friday at 10:30 am. **** the richies harness/limp mode bs! 2 steppin a j35 here I come. (Sorry but I'm just extremely excited right now)

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Back