Three TurboCharged F23 Prototypes On The Way (Feeler Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe80055

Reaction score
I think we should :lock: this thread.... cuz it's going nooooowhere fast! never gonna happen.

So you claim, you'd be surprised, I've been doing alot of work and been taking pictures :D

Sorry I haven't posted up in a while, I've been working on clearing things up on v6p, what a mess. lol

Expect to see another update this evening. can't stay on here too long, wouldn't want to be caught on the pc in a forum. haha

MAR387

Reaction score
Can you ban this idiot already? Why don't you have him send pics to admins or his customers, he keeps on saying the same thing over and over again; and there's still no pictures of results.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When he does something worthy of being banned, he will be, as of now, it's between him and his customers. We've done our part of warning those that might do business with him.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
So you claim, you'd be surprised, I've been doing alot of work and been taking pictures :D

Sorry I haven't posted up in a while, I've been working on clearing things up on v6p, what a mess. lol

Expect to see another update this evening. can't stay on here too long, wouldn't want to be caught on the pc in a forum. haha

Joe, I think I speak for most of the people here when I say that we're not interested in you taking peoples money and not doing what you say you're going to do here too. You made promises to people, and because you couldn't deliver, you had to refund their money (months after they asked you too I might add).

I agree with Kevin, I think this thread should be locked and you should be banned from doing business on this site.

You are unreliable, you have now business sense what-so-ever, and you are not a legitimate company. You are just "playing" business owner, and you are purposely deceiving people.

I don't know how the mods/admin feel about this, but I'm just stating my opinion.

Allowing you to continue doing business is not in the best interests of this site in my opinion.

CHID0

Reaction score
This is getting ridiculous with the attacks. People are so effing quick to attack and jump on the bandwagon. If the dude didn't take your money, why the hell is all this being taken so personally. I understand the fam/fellow board member thing but damn people, grow up. People were quick to start attacking another member on this site not too long ago and **** got resolved. People have been warned as Greg said, he didn't take anybody's money on this site, so just relax people. What more do people want. Let the cats on V6P handle it and take a back seat. There's a lot of comments being thrown around from the peanut gallery.
If you were interested in a turbo and this whole thing left a bad taste in your mouth, get a turbo elsewhere. Or wait to see the situation resolve, which i doubt will happen. But there's no need to keep bashing. If you want a show take a seat over at V6P, that's what i've been doing.
That's my .02 and i agree with the actions of the mods and admin. I also agree that this thread should get the :lock:

iHazSnail

Reaction score
Not for nothing, people who paid someone just cuz he offered a good price without any research on the guy should be banned for being stupid. Now why would u pay without knowing anything about the guy or pay for chinese crap parts anyway? Chiefy is the only one that i seen so far with a job completely done and he too learned quickly and changed his China turbo n all.
Long story short, i just want to say again that for those who want to do performance mods CHEAPLY, learn to diy, save an *** load on labor but buy quality parts. For those who cant, like me, there is no way of doing it cheap AND right so wake up n save yourself and everyone from drama and do it once and right or dont complain if **** hits the fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back