Three TurboCharged F23 Prototypes On The Way (Feeler Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHID0

Reaction score
I'm 100% interested, if this happens before i began my swap or boost project count me in especially if it comes in at that 1600 price tag. :thumbsup:

Finally someone showin the 6th gen i4's some luv

joe80055

Reaction score
Way to go Joe. Love your dedication. I hope you get people willing to do this and you can become a vendor and start a legitimate business for yourself. I think you could build quite a decent customer base. Best of luck!

Why thank you! I'm actually pushing to sell more kits to become a vendor and make my own forum.. I don't want to have to live on it every day but if I have to so I can pay for school, I might as well. haha I actually went to WaMu to check out a business account, they have quite good deals I must say..

this is what im talking about!

That's what I said when I heard a turbo kit come out for the TL.. lol

dam... i mite be interested for the f23 if the price is right

damn man this is sick. If this goes right and pricing looks good i might have to do this for the f23!

It'll definitely be at a good price, I'm still pushing for $1,600 shipped. I'm searching for more suppliers as well to see if I can find the same quality stuff I'm using but cheaper.

haha i want too but sadly im saving for my drop still. =[

I'm 100% interested, if this happens before i began my swap or boost project count me in especially if it comes in at that 1600 price tag. :thumbsup: Finally someone showin the 6th gen i4's some luv

Sounds good! I'll definitely make progress pics and post them.

Oh guys, if you're really interested as you say, put your names on a list so I have an idea how many kits I'd have to make after the prototypes are all complete and tested:

If all goes well, you'll be seeing two of the three boosted F23s around the first/second week of August :D

Roadrage

Reaction score
And the sun shines through the clouds on the 6th gens....ahhhhhhh...i would have to wait untill tax time before i could commit.

HomerJay

Reaction score
Will the wastegate dump to the atmosphere? Or is does it dump into the exhaust at least 18" downstream? Thanks.

I'd probably be interested far enough into the future that I probably shouldn't count towards the first group. I do want a turbo Accord, though...:D

joe80055

Reaction score
whos making the mani, dp and whatnot?

I'm making everything, but the piping will be bent for me by another acquaintance; he's the one who helped me bend the piping for chief's car

And the sun shines through the clouds on the 6th gens....ahhhhhhh...i would have to wait untill tax time before i could commit.

Dude, save up all you want, you're straight :D

Will the wastegate dump to the atmosphere? Or is does it dump into the exhaust at least 18" downstream? Thanks. I'd probably be interested far enough into the future that I probably shouldn't count towards the first group. I do want a turbo Accord, though...:D

The wastegate will have it's own dump tube so everything exists through the mufflers. To be honest, it's actually easier to do this setup than the J series setups since there's more space to work with.

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
That is a hell of a good price. If I didn't have a 9 month old baby and a mortgage to pay I would be on this like white on rice

joe80055

Reaction score
i would like to see pics of your mani and pipes, if u dont mind

That's fine with me... I will show you pics, and you will adore them! :D... I'll only show you a teaser photo of each though since I don't want to expose everything just yet

That is a hell of a good price. If I didn't have a 9 month old baby and a mortgage to pay I would be on this like white on rice

It's all good, good things come to those who wait.. so... start saving up. lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back