Three TurboCharged F23 Prototypes On The Way (Feeler Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnjoiPugs

Reaction score
Noice ride 1nonly. Man, I can't wait to do mine. I just meant seeing pics of the kit. Mainly the downpipe and such pieces that are being fabricated. Unforetunately, I gotta wait a little until I fix the huge dents in the side of my car. Some guy hit me a couple weeks ago and I don't think I'm getting anything out of it.... But as soon as I get it all taken care of I'm going to be boosting it.

Hey 1nonly, are you running stock internals on that. And what psi spring are you using there?

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
^^ ya the downpipe with flextube and the wastegate dumptube was all custom fabricated to fit my specific custom kit i pieced together.

ya everything was stock when the turbo went on.was only running normal CAI,headers and catback.internals are stock,ect..has about 124,xxx miles on it. put less than 1500miles on the turbo so far.

TiAl .5bar spring=7.25 psi

kleankord

Reaction score
i'd be interested. also if you want help putting that site together lmk

joe80055

Reaction score
This is awesome! It's really cool to see you undertaking such a huge project. It will really help everyone with the f and j series. I am very interested in getting one of the kits. It would be in a few months time and after I see the finished product of course, but I'm interested. Great job on this Joe.

I'll go ahead and post more updates soon. Sorry I've been somewhat not reply soon enough, I've been working on my car as well as chris' (shonda on v6p) twin turbo project :D:ownedrun:

heres some pics of my F23-T!:roy:
his kit may look diff,but get the general idea..

CIMG0786.jpg

CIMG0785.jpg

CIMG0782.jpg

CIMG0780.jpg

CIMG0779.jpg

CIMG0778.jpg

yes i have mis-matched couplers..dont hate..

I see an e-bay turbo up in there.. good ****. lol small budget boosting FTW!

i'd be interested. also if you want help putting that site together lmk

I'm good so far, I'm using photoshop and dreamweaver along with flash for most of the site. There's more I've done, I just haven't posted anything up yet.

joe80055

Reaction score
Here's a sneak peek at one of the prototypes... this is in the future though, the other two are more current:

Miami002.jpg

Other things must be done to this one first :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back