Mission Impossible:Get to NA 150 WHP:Do you accept?

kapao818

Reaction score
if they are still working out the kinks...you should ask them for a re-dyno cause the results you got are inaccurate.

theaccordian

Reaction score
kapao818 said:
if they are still working out the kinks...you should ask them for a re-dyno cause the results you got are inaccurate.

Im done with them.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Find somewhere else. Those #'s are def too low, especially the TQ. I was making like 8lb/TQ over my HP on my last one.

The key is to try and schedule for a day where you know it won't be too hot/humid. The day I went it was like 80 degrees and raining on/off.

Whenever I figure out my ignition problem I'm heading back to the first place I got dynoed at.

HandoEX

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
Im more dissapointed now than pissed. But I think of it this way, dynos are for tuning and seeing gains but people use it for bragging rights. My car is more poweful and faster, thats all tha matters, who gives a **** what the dyno says. Real power is measured at the track not on the dyno.
You couldn't have said it any better. Forget dyno queens.

theaccordian

Reaction score
but the problem is either the dyno or the track is the only tangible way to show gains. I can show you my butt dyno readings all day but thats all relative. I wanna show other 6th genners out there that our setup isnt a lost cause and decent power can be made with simple mods. I want to phyisically "see" the gains that I definately "feel"

F23Coupe

Reaction score
Err, theaccordian, why didn't you tell the guy to run the dyno in 2nd gear? It won't upshift or downshift and create messy dyno plots. That's what others with autos do on the dyno. You should go to another dyno shop and re-check. If you're not WOT and hitting redline, you really don't know your peak numbers and of course that's what everyone compares with.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
our 3rd gear is the closest 1:1 ratio gear we have for accurate dyno results.

Back