Itchty for some more horses

Status
Not open for further replies.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
lmao maybe he has one of them sick sir accords that the US gets shafted on while the other countries get as a base model.

op pics of your bay!

No $hit, we are stuck with this econobox vtec BS. Even tho im not complaining, my f23 takes a licking and keeps on ticking :thumbsup:

accordboost

Reaction score
its a v6 they come with 200 hp standard, good one guys do ya research. i got 10 hp with me aem cold air intake so its 210.
magnum performance chip = 10 hp
headers exhaust = 10 hp easy
underdirve pully = 10 hp or more easy been backed up by guys who have allready done it
and with the cold air intake i allready have makes 240 hp
not hard to find another 10 do your maths and research fellas
my goal 0-60 in 7 seconds or under say 6.8 .
AND I WILL GET THERE at the moment it does 0-60 in 7.5 sec 1500 rev launch 7 sec
i will make this a 6 second car and it will stay a auto and there will be no turbo in sight
ever heard of hidden hp
ever heard of hondadoctors.com look em up. i think i qualify to be one.
youtube vid will be out as soon as theworks done

Last edited:

champaned_out

Reaction score
its a v6 they come with 200 hp standard, good one guys do ya research. i got 10 hp with me aem cold air intake so its 210.
underdirve pully = 10 hp or more easy been backed up by guys who have allready done it
AND I WILL GET THERE

lol omg i can already see what kind of responses your gonna get with that post right there.... let me save you from making a bigger fool out of yourself noobie -_-

first off... like you said you have a 6th gen V6 and i myself have done alittle bit of research to know that you have NO WHERE near 200whp... (no one here or on any other forums care much about crank power) like someone already posted... your looking at around 160 to the wheels if your lucky give or take... and for the 2nd or 3rd time... listen to these guys when they say an INTAKE will not give you 10hp... maybe if you had a *** 6.0L V8 you'll get decent gains...but on a SOHC V6 accord youll get 4-6hp.. the only thing youll notice is the sound the intake gives off when you give it some throttle

magnum performance chip... i dunno what the hell that is but if its one of those dumbass chips you buy off ebay for like $4.95 i can tell you right now your not gona get 10hp from it... look into UNI Chip
just keep searching the forums and you'll see what everyone has been trying to tell you

01ULEVTW

Reaction score
AND I WILL GET THERE

Listen 6GA brother, everyone here isn't generally a ****, they are just honest. Its true, our cars are slow, and the sooner you can accept that fact, the better off you'll be. You won't be wasting hundreds of dollars unnecessarily, and you'll start searching for another platform to work on (unless you have lots of $, then disregard my entire post). Our cars are excellent at what they do: providing safe, cheap and reliable transportation while looking good - i'm satisfied with that. Best of luck with your decisions.

accordboost

Reaction score
haha, our cars are slow, sure mate, ya looser. i raced a v8 on the weekend and easy kept up with him its a australia ss v8 holden commmodore if ya know what that is? you guys need to look up wickypedia it says 200 hp and the 2.3 150 hp for our cars. And the guy that said the most i will get for a cold air intake is 4 hp haha good one mate and thats why my car dropped allmost half a second in me 0-60 time. and with the underdrive pully you said that will do nothing thats why my brother dropped .7 on his 0-60 time good one mate. and no mate the magnum perf chip is not just a resister its a chip that wires to your oxysencor in the exhaust and your iat sencor in the throttle body and on top of that you can adjust it by about 20 diffferent settings so if that does not advance my timing and ad more fuel then i will drive my car nude for a week.

Last edited:

accordboost

Reaction score
ok i have a youtube vid of me car pulling from a launch a 0-60 in 7 seconds on youtube and its a auto. i will post it. all it has is a intake . some one tell me how ya post vids and pics on here . if you say this is slow then i will run naked all the way to my next dyno day here in australia

Bond4387

Reaction score
ok i have a youtube vid of me car pulling from a launch a 0-60 in 7 seconds on youtube and its a auto. i will post it. all it has is a intake . some one tell me how ya post vids and pics on here . if you say this is slow then i will run naked all the way to my next dyno day here in australia

LOL naked to the dyno. I'm excited to see the video. Just post the link from youtube and we'll see it from there.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
haha, our cars are slow, sure mate, ya looser. i raced a v8 on the weekend and easy kept up with him its a australia ss v8 holden commmodore if ya know what that is? you guys need to look up wickypedia it says 200 hp and the 2.3 150 hp for our cars. And the guy that said the most i will get for a cold air intake is 4 hp haha good one mate and thats why my car dropped allmost half a second in me 0-60 time. and with the underdrive pully you said that will do nothing thats why my brother dropped .7 on his 0-60 time good one mate. and no mate the magnum perf chip is not just a resister its a chip that wires to your oxysencor in the exhaust and your iat sencor in the throttle body and on top of that you can adjust it by about 20 diffferent settings so if that does not advance my timing and ad more fuel then i will drive my car nude for a week.

1. Your car has 200 CRANK horsepower, which means you're only putting about 160 to the pavement.

2. You can't LAUNCH an AT J30 unless you have some sort of launch control, and judging from you ebay mod list, I'm going to guess you don't/

3. Your "chip" is a joke ( http://cgi.ebay.com.au/HP-PERFORMAN...ries?hash=item3ef2bb869b&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 ). It's all fun and games until that thing frys your PCM. The only company that made a decent chip for the J series was unichip, and to the best of my knowledge, they don't even make them anymore.

In closing, perhaps you should stop talking and get back on "wickypedia" and do a little more research before you make yourself look like more of an *** than you already have.

Additionally, I highly HIGHLY doubt you car kept up with a Holden Commodore SS (our Pontiac G8 GXP).

EDIT: I especially like the MS Paint wiring diagram the company gives to install the "chip".....

Diagramuseebay.jpg

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
And this guy caleed himself a HondaDoctor :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude, if you don't even know the difference between whp and crank hp, just stop talking. Please.

Oh, and can I see your VBOX Racelogic or similar measuring equipment that allowed you to accurately time your 0-60 time? That's impressive!!! :rolleyes:

No, no you didn't "keep up" with a Holden Commodore. You may think you did, but just check the numbers again "mate". You of all people should know better than to make that claim.

You come on here talking like we're idiots and you know so much stuff we don't...... FAIL. I literally laughed out loud when you told us to "do your research".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back