Itchty for some more horses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Sorry matey, checkmate. I'll raise $1000 and say you don't have 200whp.

Hell, I'll even pinkslip my own damn car for that. Get yourself dynoed then let the numbers do the talking. And take that eBay chip of yours and have some target practice with your favorite pellet gun please. Thanks. :Smoker:

No flame-o, just truth-o.

By the way, Australia rocks. You should pipe down your arrogant ways keep up the respect of where you are from. Please, just listen to the people that have dealt with Accords for almost a whole decade and take our advice. No need to come in here telling us that your eBay sh*t will give you so and so hp and that's how you KNOW you are the HP you are at.. that's just ignorance. If you continue, you may as well just stop seeking advice from us because you will get the same responses you have already gotten with the information and attitude you have provided us.

- Nikita

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
Sorry matey, checkmate. I'll raise $1000 and say you don't have 200whp.

Hell, I'll even pinkslip my own damn car for that. Get yourself dynoed then let the numbers do the talking. And take that eBay chip of yours and have some target practice with your favorite pellet gun please. Thanks. :Smoker:

No flame-o, just truth-o.

By the way, Australia rocks. You should pipe down your arrogant ways keep up the respect of where you are from. Please, just listen to the people that have dealt with Accords for almost a whole decade and take our advice. No need to come in here telling us that your eBay sh*t will give you so and so hp and that's how you KNOW you are the HP you are at.. that's just ignorance. If you continue, you may as well just stop seeking advice from us because you will get the same responses you have already gotten with the information and attitude you have provided us.

- Nikita

+1 no way your making more power with ebay crap then nikita is making with forced induction.

the guys on this site know more then you'll ever know about your accord you really should listen to what they say. Your just making yourself look like an idiot.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Well he's got a V6, I have I4, but even then. 200 crank does not equal 200whp. Like Greg said, it's probably 160whp and those eBay toys don't do sh*t except ruin your ECU and mess up your engine.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
'Ai mate. How bout we have a go 'round of the fisticuffs and settle this like true gents?

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
oh ya I know I was just agreeing that there was no way hes making the power he says he is even with a v6 with bolt ons.

accordboost

Reaction score
And this guy caleed himself a HondaDoctor :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude, if you don't even know the difference between whp and crank hp, just stop talking. Please.

Did i say whp good one learn to read mate. and with the holden ss i had my brother in the car and my car had alot of weight in the boot . and i think i could of easy beating him if i did not have all the weight in the car. the guy had a real worried look on his face. anyway you guys if you hate ya cars so much and dont stick up vfor them what a you doing in 6 gen go buy a hyundia and join the poker club

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i'd bet my 4 banger can take u on :redface2:

but as others have said, get a dyno and we'll go from there

most ppl on this site have accepted the fact that 6th gen accords will never be a sports car without major $$$... we have a few members with swaps, tranny swaps, SC, etc, but not everyone has the $$ or the skills to do so... we just enjoy the car for what it is

edit: pls mind your language mate

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back