Thoughts on my f23

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Dont listen to any of these guys, other than Michael, they really dont know much. DO MORE RESEARCH. Anyone can slap on bolt-ons, but like Michael said, they dont do anything. They DO NOT add any significant power, and all they do is shift your powerband beyond redline of the slow F23. Do a little research, call up Bisimoto Engineering, PM Greg (black currant accord) or Jason (AFAccord); they know our motors inside and out. If you want to do something more than make your car rice, you have to work a little harder.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
LMFAO!!!! You Obiously did something wrong if u have header~Catback~Intake because i got the exact same thing with upgraded NGK plugs~Wires and i could feel a diffrence and that; that im on 19" rims.... And no i dont have a loud *** exhaust like yours

ImpliedFacepalm.png

michael knows his stuff, and most ppl who had been there can tell u that bolt-ons do not give you much

just go nitrous... other options would most likely be "iilegal"

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
LMFAO!!!! You Obiously did something wrong if u have header~Catback~Intake because i got the exact same thing with upgraded NGK plugs~Wires and i could feel a diffrence and that; that im on 19" rims.... And no i dont have a loud *** exhaust like yours
dyno sheet or it didnt happen.
Dont listen to any of these guys, other than Michael, they really dont know much. DO MORE RESEARCH. Anyone can slap on bolt-ons, but like Michael said, they dont do anything. They DO NOT add any significant power, and all they do is shift your powerband beyond redline of the slow F23. Do a little research, call up Bisimoto Engineering, PM Greg (black currant accord) or Jason (AFAccord); they know our motors inside and out. If you want to do something more than make your car rice, you have to work a little harder.
this.
:ohsnap: roy used a facepalm pic.
yeah...wtf? :crazyrun:

dtraill27

Reaction score
ZOMG I INSTALLED AN INTAKE ON MY ACCORD AND IT GOES VROOOOOOOM SO FAST I MUST HAVE PICKED UP LIKE OVER 9000 HP CAMBER KIT FIRST LOL

:lawl:

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score

i couldn't agree more ... bolt on's mean **** without a real tune ... pistons ... and some good cams on a f23 ... i can't stand my car performance wise ... it runs like **** and wastes gas like crazy ... it's very disappointing ... my setup is:

-aem cai
-megan racing header
-apexi ws catback
-gutted cat
-8mm accel wires
-ngk ix iridium plugs
-act ha3-hdss clutch kit
-xact prolite flywheel
-apexi neo [untuned]

Last edited:
Back