Thoughts on my f23

ccordex00

Reaction score
:beer2:Im doing my RB26DETT swap next month who wants to join me on my journey??? I miss that honda doc from australia too!

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
they make a fair diffrence when paired up correctly

and with 1000bucks for a tune and everything i posted its more then 15whp diffrence i know this. Im at kevins shop alot and his car is tuned on that and it dyno'd 180whpish i believe

how about you get your car dyno'd since you're at his place so much and put your money where your mouth is

and no they don't make a difference when paired up correctly

i wish we didnt ban the honda doctor from australia im sure he would have been able to inform us of the power we get from bolt ons

truf, joo speaks it

When do you want me to come? :lawl:

let darryl know, i'm sure he'd love to join ya as well

dtraill27

Reaction score
hai guise i bought a racing chip for my engine on ebay. am i doing it right?

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
how about you get your car dyno'd since you're at his place so much and put your money where your mouth is

and no they don't make a difference when paired up correctly

truf, joo speaks it

let darryl know, i'm sure he'd love to join ya as well

Alright so first off i said i have I/H/E and he has stage 2 cam etc etc tuned and dyno'd so read it correctly the first time.. and Bisi and the dyno at his shop not kevin.... and you should come with them as well :) and ima put my fist where ur mouth is... i mean my money where my mouth is.... :chucklesfawk::chucklesfawk:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
so you're basing your opinions about bolt ons with your car which has an actual modification to the head? no wonder all of your posts haven't made any sense...

since you have it dyno'd why don't you post a graph so we can see what you're making with your set up since it may help the OP

dtraill27

Reaction score
Alright so first off i said i have I/H/E and he has stage 2 cam etc etc tuned and dyno'd so read it correctly the first time.. and Bisi and the dyno at his shop not kevin.... and you should come with them as well :) and ima put my fist where ur mouth is... i mean my money where my mouth is.... :chucklesfawk::chucklesfawk:

Cool story bro.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
why dont you stop talking **** on the internet and actually dyno your car, if youre such good pals with bisi?

Back