RETUNE UPDATE - Erik123456789's Official SOHC Turbo Build!!!

dvilla5506

Reaction score
that looks nice my neighbor who is also my mechanic(was a tech at honda dealership) owns 2 one he painted in a house and it looks like it was done professionally

Erik123456789

Reaction score
wait wait, did you just paint them this week?

that's kinda looks, pretty nice actually :lawl:

lol i painted them like 2 hours ago.. it took me like 30 minutes, i didnt even sand them or anything its just straight spray paint lmao. i hate the rims im not gonna take my time to do them nicely if im getting rid of them soon haha

that looks nice my neighbor who is also my mechanic(was a tech at honda dealership) owns 2 one he painted in a house and it looks like it was done professionally

this one has one of those meico paint jobs lol. looks nice when its clean.. you cant really tell but right now its really dirty, its been raining and i havent been able to wash it and stuff

9450erick

Reaction score
u dont like the original front end
i dont know i dont like that front end swap, looks wierd
but to all thier own

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I think that front end looks dope especially because of how clean it is done! Makes you look twice to realize that's different about the car.

Atreidies

Reaction score
I think that front end looks dope especially because of how clean it is done! Makes you look twice to realize that's different about the car.

My thoughts exactly. Looks like it was supposed to be that way.

Erik - You swapping snails with the Accord? If not, be careful with that cdm turbo. They like to blow oil seals above 10lbs.

Erik123456789

Reaction score
u dont like the original front end
i dont know i dont like that front end swap, looks wierd
but to all thier own

i like both front ends but this one was already done so i was like hey.. why not? lol. =d

haha yeah the only reason i noticed it instantly is because i saw the car before it got painted and it had major weld marks on the fender

My thoughts exactly. Looks like it was supposed to be that way.

Erik - You swapping snails with the Accord? If not, be careful with that cdm turbo. They like to blow oil seals above 10lbs.

yeah i swapped snails already hehehe, it feels like spools got a bit slower though, which is reasonable since i swapped to a bigger snail but it sounds a lot nicer after 4k rpm and this will be best for me in the long run when I hit 15psi+ :rock:

Erik123456789

Reaction score
accord is now gone forever nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol :(... last pic i will ever take of my car lol.. i took this picture with my phone outside the new owner's place.

:(:(

photo10151807.jpg

Back