15X8 +20 offset

6thGen4lif3

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,
I am pretty new to this website and the whole forum scene but I was just wondering if a 15x8 with a +20 offset rim would fit on our cars.
And also if it is a good idea to go for a 15x8 rim??

Any input well help just pretty stuck on what to do.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
15" might look good on a Smart car, but not an Accord

Would any car truly be 'Smart' rolling on 15's......?

:coffee:

16's are about the ideal aftermarket minimum for our cars, OP, and even then, still too small.

6thGen4lif3

Reaction score
Well, any other opinions on what to do I don't want to go like 17s or anything like that cuz of the cost of buying tires and im not going slammed or anything either im lowered on eibach pro kit springs now.

Last edited:

Metalp3n

Reaction score
Well, any other opinions on what to do I don't want to go like 17s or anything like that cuz of the cost of buying tires and im not going slammed or anything either im lowered on eibach pro kit springs now.

Aren't 17" tires pretty much the cheapest since they're the most common? Then again I used to run 19s - so maybe it was just cheap in comparison. Still I think if you have issues affording 17" tires - you probably shouldn't be buying rims in the first place. There's clearly some more pressing issues at hand.

6thGen4lif3

Reaction score
15 inch rims are the cheapest and most common rims to get tires for.
Look it up and check it out the price difference.

6thGen4lif3

Reaction score
And besides im just asking what people think and i hear all of you guys that 15s are small and not really popular in the accord scene no need to be all hostile to the idea its just some ppl dont want to go with the options of coilovers or the complete slammed look but more of the option of making the car have as a daily driver without the worry of potholes and stuff

Back