V6 6th gen 6 speed swapped

changaroo

Reaction score
lol dont worry i'm realistic with my prices.

my asking price is nowhere near teks, i like to be realistic :)

Skyy

Reaction score
Bump from the past.

After owning various automobiles, nothing has quite tickled my fancy like my accord did.

That being said, im again, in search of a 6th gen v6 6MT/ CLS 6MT/ TL 6MT (swapped 2nd gen)

After much internal debate with myself, one of those is the only car I want or will settle on, therefore, if you, your friend, your mom, your mom's friend, or maybe even your dad's friend is selling one of the above within a 200 mile radius of Kentucky, PM me.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I miss that red e36, it looked so nice.

I'm sure most people are bewildered lol, what is it you love about these cars so much?

Skyy

Reaction score
I miss that red e36, it looked so nice.

I'm sure most people are bewildered lol, what is it you love about these cars so much?

As do I :/ Honestly, one of my worst mistakes was getting rid of it.

You know, after being around the block a couple times, I just realized its where I belong. That may sound weird because its just a car, but its just what I felt the most "whole" in. Every car I've had has been... lacking something, and I just don't feel right in it. That's the best way I can describe it really.

Though I may look at M3's again as well, I feel like the red one cant be replaced :(

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Changaroo's car was my absolute all time most favorite 6th gen.

I don't get why you would get rid of the M3.

there is a beautiful red m5 for sale locally and Its amazing. 6500 asking.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Eric(Changaroo) MAY be willing to meet up to sell the car, but I would check with him to see where things stand as far as selling it goes.

Back