Sticker Bombing Interior Trim

MANIAC_ACCORD

Reaction score
When applying to stickers to a poly lip is there any prepping to the lip you have to do to make sure the stickers don't start pealing after a couple rain storms

Your gonna need a crap load of stickers. I had a friend sticker bomb his lip on his EK. He put about 15 coats of clear coat. Lasted quite a while.

MANIAC_ACCORD

Reaction score

My new wink mirror :thumbsup:

The interior getting done this sunday. Still debating if to throw clear coat on top of the sticker bombed interior trim.

Last edited:

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
i only use stickers i aquire from meets or parts purchases
congratulations-this-is-the-most-uninteresting-post-in-the-world.jpg

MANIAC_ACCORD

Reaction score
Back to the sticker bomb topic. I went to Michaels yesterday and saw this product there:

http://www.michaels.com/Krylon®-Pre...ml?start=8&cgid=products-craftpainting-krylon

Looks promising and says it works on paper (sticker bomb book stickers are paper) and guards against moisture and UV fading and its acid free so it wont turn stickers yellow. I feel like throwing on a coat of this plus an additional coat of UV clear coat instead of your standard aerosol clear coat. Looking for opinions from the community

flyspyder55

Reaction score
ive always just use automotive clearcoat.

but personally, i think buying a book to sticker bomb your car is alot like buying some cheap sportmax 17's and dumping a big car on em... its kinda like doing something cool... but not really

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
This is what you need for your trim pieces: krylon clear coat matte/clear. its uv resistant and is made to be used inside, less toxic... especially if your doing it in a small enclosed space.
thumb2.php

Michael's craft store.

I use this stuff for some of my drawings or any artwork that is on paper and it keeps up great, no yellowing.

MANIAC_ACCORD

Reaction score
This is what you need for your trim pieces: krylon clear coat matte/clear. its uv resistant and is made to be used inside, less toxic... especially if your doing it in a small enclosed space.
thumb2.php

Michael's craft store.

I use this stuff for some of my drawings or any artwork that is on paper and it keeps up great, no yellowing.

Thanx for the tip. I think i might just end up that instead. Don't wanna have that whole chemical smell in the car either

Back